Sublime Wireless Employee Reviews

Not Good company to work for.
Data Collection Engineer (Former Employee), White Plains, NYMarch 31, 2015
Pros: N/A
Cons: They will over work you.
They pay is very low and will over work you. Many people do not stay with them for a long time. They will forced you to work over 20hrs/day and you only get pay 8 hours.
Productive environment that supports employee to succeed
RF Engineer (National Team) (Current Employee), White Plains, NYDecember 28, 2014
Pros: healthcare
Cons: long daily commute during training
As a contractor, they provide all support to integrate well with the client. I have very helpful co-workers who know and understand the best ways to succeed with the clients.
I was given the flexibility to telecommute once I had been sufficiently trained on client systems.
The hardest part of the job was understanding some of the client's proprietary technologies on-the-fly with little training.
Very intense work day.. conference calls all day..work after hours to be prepared for next day
Project Manager Site Acquisition (Former Employee), Pittsburgh PAJuly 8, 2014
Pros: work with a great team
Cons: i wish assignment was pernament
Enjoyable team work...Responsible for all Site Acquisition and associated activities on given projects, from propagation model and RF design to acceptance of the NTP.
Productive and fun filled place to work where I got to learn something new everyday.
Drive Tester (Former Employee), White Plains, NYSeptember 4, 2013
Pros: good chance to learn and increase my knowledge.
Cons: less chance of growth.
I worked at Sublime Wireless for 5 months as a part time employee. During my stay at sublime, I learned a lot and got a chance to learn different test cases and how they are performed. The test cases which I learned were IRAT, Re Selection, Call Performance and Data Throughput. The management was extremely co operative and had me trained for two weeks before I was given my first test case. The hardest part of the job was learning one of the test cases which had an extensive setup. Other than that everything was easy, my co workers were there to help me whenever I needed them.