Sublime Wireless Employee Reviews

Associate rf enginner
Associate RF Engineer (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAMay 18, 2016
MY first experience in this company very good management .i did my project in verizon wireless on their software quality of work is so nice.management so nice.
job safety
RF Engineer II (Former Employee) –  White Plains, NYJanuary 12, 2016
I learned a lot during this job but the job security is not good since its a contract job and it will finish anytime..co-workers were good and very helpful whenever you are in need they will help you..Hardest part is to travel to different locations for site testing.
good company
Associate RF Engineer (Former Employee) –  New JerseyJanuary 12, 2016
i have work with sublime wireless last 3 years good pay they are nice people they also race your pay every year.still looking forward to work sublime wireless
Prolific and Amazing place to work.
RF Engineer (Former Employee) –  NYAugust 8, 2015
A great place having intelligent and talented people to work with. Management is quit strict but this is good for both the company and the employees. Weekly training and table tennis were the most enjoyed parts.
Productive environment that supports employee to succeed
RF Engineer (National Team) (Current Employee) –  White Plains, NYDecember 28, 2014
As a contractor, they provide all support to integrate well with the client. I have very helpful co-workers who know and understand the best ways to succeed with the clients.
I was given the flexibility to telecommute once I had been sufficiently trained on client systems.
The hardest part of the job was understanding some of the client's proprietary technologies on-the-fly with little training.
Pros
healthcare
Cons
long daily commute during training
Productive and fun filled place to work where I got to learn something new everyday.
Drive Tester (Former Employee) –  White Plains, NYSeptember 4, 2013
I worked at Sublime Wireless for 5 months as a part time employee. During my stay at sublime, I learned a lot and got a chance to learn different test cases and how they are performed. The test cases which I learned were IRAT, Re Selection, Call Performance and Data Throughput. The management was extremely co operative and had me trained for two weeks before I was given my first test case. The hardest part of the job was learning one of the test cases which had an extensive setup. Other than that everything was easy, my co workers were there to help me whenever I needed them.
Pros
good chance to learn and increase my knowledge.
Cons
less chance of growth.
Very intense work day.. conference calls all day..work after hours to be prepared for next day
Project Manager Site Acquisition (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh PAJuly 8, 2014
Enjoyable team work...Responsible for all Site Acquisition and associated activities on given projects, from propagation model and RF design to acceptance of the NTP.
Pros
work with a great team
Cons
i wish assignment was pernament
Not Good company to work for.
Data Collection Engineer (Former Employee) –  White Plains, NYMarch 31, 2015
They pay is very low and will over work you. Many people do not stay with them for a long time. They will forced you to work over 20hrs/day and you only get pay 8 hours.
Pros
N/A
Cons
They will over work you.

Want to know more about Sublime Wireless?

Ask a question

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sublime Wireless. Our community is ready to answer.

2.6