Subway World Headquarters

Subway World Headquarters Employee Reviews

Fun environment good coworkers
International Accounting Intern (Former Employee), Milford ctJanuary 15, 2014
Large company that keeps a family owned environment present.
Not a good place to work
Staff Accountant (Former Employee), Milford, CTNovember 12, 2013
Pros: free lunch and random giveaways
Cons: management horrible to work for.
Subway gives lots of fringe benefits but the problem is it is a mess to work for. The managers are horrible to deal with. They don't care what happens with company, they care more about what they ate for dinner the previous night or their dating life. I learned a lot working there from just doing the job and from my senior accountant. The managers made many mistakes but then crucified people if they made a small mistake. There is virtually no training at all.
We eat fresh and work fresh!
Tier 2 Technician (Current Employee), Milford, CTOctober 22, 2013
Great company to work for.

I work with a great group. My managers are very positive, and help to alleviate heavy call volume, when needed.
Accounts Receivable Clerical Assistant (Former Employee), Milford, CTDecember 29, 2012
Gained so much expeience in a large office setting. Always work to do each day. I never felt unnecessary. Made so many friends.
Subway store design
Store Designer (Former Employee), Milford, CTApril 22, 2012
Pros: relaxing atmosphere, generous bonuses, free meals
Cons: favoritism, manager gossiping about employees, management fraternizing
During the time I worked for Subway I found the store design department full of favoritism. In an atmosphere where time is of the essence, there were a chosen few that could literally get away with anything.

In a position in the store design department you rely heavily on bonuses you receive for each drawing you complete in a week. If you design for an overseas store your bonus is twice that of a U.S. location. With that said, the favorite employees always received the areas that gave the higher bonus. Upper management proved to be partial to individuals that display fraternization or didn't stand-up for themselves. I for one didn't have an opinion either way, but the majority of employees in the department voiced their complaints to their peers.