Small start-up company is seeking an experienced Executive Assistant / Project Coordinator(Contract to Perm). The individual will possess the necessary skill to handle the many clerical and administrative duties required to support the C-level Executives. Additionally, the candidate will be responsible for the coordination and facilitation of various projects.
- A minimum of three years of Executive Assistant/Project Coordination experience.
- Computer Science, Engineering, Marketing or Project/Product Management degree or work experience a strong plus
- Works independently with little direction or supervision
- Candidate must be able to take initiative and become a "champion" within the organization
- Answer telephone, roll calls, take accurate messages, and screen/direct telephone calls in a professional manner.
- Schedule meetings (agendas) and conference calls; record, transcribe & post the Minutes; maintain calendars and arrange & coordination of seminars
- Conduct extensive research and produce reports on market economy
- Prepare financial statements, database, spreadsheets, and memos.
- Schedule travel plans and arrange amenities as needed for senior level officers.
- Act as representatives in meetings, conferences, and seminars.
- Prepare, complete and submit expense reports for Executives as well as other employees in the office.
- Update mail/phone directories as needed.
- Ensure a neat and orderly office environment.
- Maintain the office supply inventory and order additional supplies as needed.
- Maintain the efficient operation of all office equipment by performing minor service duties and arranging for routine and necessary maintenance as needed.
- Processing incoming/outgoing mail and facsimile as well as sorting and distributing to appropriate individuals.
- Organize company events, i.e. venues and catering.
- Greet internal and external customers.
- Run Planning session and organize tasks for a cycle based on road map
- Content Strategist (Generate Goal Pages and Success Articles)
- Finalize and Maintain Affiliate/Royalties Matrix & Affiliate Specials
- Online Customer Support
- Create wire frames/Comps
- Social Media Posts
- UAT/Quality Assurance (QA) Testing
- Organize central document repository
- Organize and update Product Requirements
- Write and update Product Documentation and website copy
- Statistician - establish data graphing principals
SKILLS & APPTITUDE
Candidate must be proficient in: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) ; Visio; Photoshop; MS Project; Outlook; Social Media; S.I.B. (Will be trained);
Indeed - 17 months ago
copy to clipboard -