Pros: pays bi weekly
Cons: no room for growth in the company.
I take up to 100+ calls a day I deal w/ The cable technicians and help them complete their installments and, technical operations from the office to the field. I also work with several different systems to get the order up and, running. ICOMS,TOA,RMOT are just a few I deal with on a daily basis. Sending hits to start services and, keeping accounts balanced as well as doing work orders and, several reports from my terminal daily . Also taking orders and COD from techs signing up new customers for our latest campaigns. Also completing several different daily reports that check the levels of service from the day before to turn in the site manager for review. As well as taking up to 100+ emails a day a responding to them with the information requested.
• Perform daily routing of field service work orders using TOA.
• Manage technician routes using TOA to ensure customer commitments are met (i.e.:install and service calls).
• Assist field personnel with completing scheduled appointments within designated time frames and
ensure that management is kept informed of potential problems.
• Contact appropriate technicians to resolve system/plant outages, Following established procedures.
• Build work orders and confirm available schedule dates on referrals, new orders and reschedules for technical personnel in accordance to established procedures.
• Contact customers to confirm scheduled appointments and verify plant up when outages are reported
• Log and disseminate information regarding plant down (planned and unplanned) to all appropriate field and customer contact personnel.