SUDDENLINK COMMUNICATIONS

SUDDENLINK COMMUNICATIONS Employer Reviews

billing specialist
CSR - Billing and Repair Specialist (Former Employee), Parkersburg, WVAugust 14, 2014
answering calls from customers about billing issues and resolving in a timely manner.
Easy job fun environment
Customer Care Technician (Former Employee), Tyler, TXAugust 13, 2014
Pros: free meals worked with schedules good pay
Cons: management lacking. too much emphasis on sales
At first the job was very fun and the management was on your side but after a few years the things they would do for their employees died down. Sales are the only thing that would get you rewarded... in tech support. the incentives fostered a dishonest environment. Management was immature and wanted to be your friend more than your boss. Agents hang – more... out at supervisors desks just chit chatting. – less
hard working job with great benefits
Direct Sales Representative (Current Employee), Abilene, TXJuly 31, 2014
Long hours but a very rewarding job. The management is good but expects so much out of the sales team.
Suddenlink We're Connected
Broadband Technician III (Current Employee), Lake Charles, LAJuly 12, 2014
Pros: free uniforms, work phone, get to take the work truck home, gas card, free cable, internet, and phone
Cons: dealing with irate customers.. could give out better yearly raises.
As a broadband tech my typical day mostly consist of trouble shooting our services which is cable, internet and phone.. In my time being there I learned how these services work and how to make them work in the time of faulty services. Coworkers are great. Different personalities and ethnicity. . The hardest part of the job is fighting the weather especially – more... attics in the summer. The most enjoyable part of the job is that you feel like you are your own boss because you don't have anyone over your shoulder all day. Just do your work and keep it moving – less
Productive work environment which provided many opportunities to apply one's skills.
HR Generalist (Former Employee), Tyler, TexasJuly 9, 2014
Progressive employer with clearly defined policies and procedures. Professionalism was exemplary among managers. Workday was filled with challenges providing for a vast array of opportunities to apply my human resources skills. Everyone was always eager to lend their assistance.
Competitive, but friendly workplace
Technical Support Representative (Current Employee), Lake Havasu City, AZJuly 7, 2014
Suddenlink Communications has many wonderful and friendly employees to work with. They are understanding and helpful. The technical support job itself can be a bit intimidating, however rewarding helping customers solve problems so they are fully able to enjoy their services provided by Suddenlink.
Why I like my jod.
Regional Technician (Current Employee), Conway, ARJune 29, 2014
Pros: company paid expenses and reconition for a job done well.
Cons: away from kids probably travel 40 weeks a year.
It has been fun working here everyday is a new experience in an always changing business it is evolving so fast. So everything is interesting.
The people well there is a wide range of people for me to interact with, I travel 4 states so not everyone does everything the same from the installer to the GM..
The hardest part of the job is being on the road – more... away from my kids but we take it in stride and enjoy the time we are together when we are together.
All in all I give my company 5 stars its without a doubt the best job I have ever had and I have had a few. – less
Good place, good people, bad customers
Customer Service Representative Technical Support (Former Employee), Tyler, TXJune 26, 2014
Pros: pay, free services, healthcare
Cons: working holidays, mandatory overtime, customers
Overall, it was not a bad place to work. I thoroughly enjoyed my coworkers and even the upper management. The pay, benefits, comp was all amazing. The toughest part, for me, was dealing with unreasonable customers over the phone and I had more than a few of those. The benefit that I liked most was getting free cable and internet through the company – more... for being an employee. – less
Suddenlink Communications
Dispatch Operations Supervisor (Current Employee), Tyler TXJune 25, 2014
Pros: free/cheap cable services
Cons: work/life balance can get hard to manage at certain levels
A typical day is fast paced and ever changing. This provides a challenging environment in which to manage, but it was very rewarding.
...
Customer Service Supervisor/Account Services (Former Employee), Tyler, TXJune 4, 2014
Very employee friendly. Very busy, fun environment. Meet a lot of friendly people.
Great work place
Csr III (Former Employee), Tyler, TXMay 28, 2014
Was steady, with different activities for use to do in addition with work.
Administrative Coordinator (Current Employee), Shrewsbury, WVMay 22, 2014
Pros: people, like my job
Cons: drive and pay
My work load is large so very busy days

Management is good

Love my coworkers

Also love what I do
Growing
BBT V / Broadband Technician (Current Employee), Rocky Mount, NCMay 15, 2014
A learning experience for someone who enjoys to help and assist people.
Great place to Work
Sales Supervisor (Current Employee), Tyler, TXMay 13, 2014
Pros: benefits, environment
Cons: not enough parking
Great advancement opportunity, flexible leadership. Outstanding culture.
JOB
Tech Support Agent (Current Employee), Tyler, TXMay 12, 2014
It is a okay job. It would be a great job, For a student or someone that is not a parent.
Casual with strong emphasis on sales
TECHNICAL SUPPORT REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee), Greenville, NCMay 1, 2014
My day of work would consist of arriving to work on time. Assisting customers with television, internet and phone issues for 10+ hours. Selling products where opportunities arise. The hardest part of the job was offering on a consistent basis even if a customer is irate and the most enjoyable part of the job were my co-workers.
Love love looovvvveeeee
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Tyler, TXApril 16, 2014
Pros: you can make extra money through commission!
Cons: nothing!!
Suddenlink was the best company I have ever worked for. They embrace peoples different styles and expressions. They offer excellent pay and benefits. The employees are one of a kind and you basically become family. I enjoyed everything about this job!
worst place I've ever worked
Customer Care Supervisor (Current Employee), Tyler, TexasApril 14, 2014
Cons: culture statement says family 1st yet you are never at home because you are always working
poor management and no respect for the employees. it is like working on a plantation as a SLAVE!!!
The people were great and the work itself was a great experience
Technical Support (Former Employee), Lake Havasu CityApril 14, 2014
Pros: free lunches from time to time, free services. generally a friendly environment
Cons: some of the hours were less desirable.
It was good job for a small town, with great benefits. Management could have been a little better, but overall I enjoyed going to work everyday and being able to help people.
Not worth your soul
Tier II Technical Support (Former Employee), Tyler, TXApril 13, 2014
Pros: free suddenlink services within serviceable areas
Cons: pushing products over customer service and good conscience
Micro management is the name of the game. Job security and peace of mind are not to be found. The turnover rate is such that new, starry-eyed hopefuls keep doing the same grueling job that the vets endure, for less and less money, only to become dissatisfied vets themselves if they can come to grips with the sheer volume of specialized knowledge being – more... thrown at them with little more than an email as a headsup that you may or may not see since you're being bombarded with calls with no time to rebound between them. I made good money, but at what price? I didn't realize what a bitter individual I had become until I left that place. – less

1 2 3 4 5