Suddenlink Communications

Suddenlink Communications Employee Reviews

Suddenlink
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Tyler, TXJune 29, 2015
Pros: working with customers
Cons: not enough product
Take incoming calls from customers, Data Entry, setting up new accounts, setting appointment dates, educating and updating customers services.
Great Company
NC Direct Sales Trainer (Current Employee), Greenville, NCJune 25, 2015
Fair Pay for work, great company overall. Management is awesome and really cares about all employees from the bottom up. Very easy to move up into management from entry level positions.
Productive and Comfortable place
Technical Support (Current Employee), Parkersburg, WVJune 24, 2015
Pros: Comfortable chairs, could arrange desks to your comfortability
Cons: Calls would start to queue up at times.
Typical day at work was to clock in and answer calls. Helping customers with any technical issues they had. Accessing quite a few programs in my computer to troubleshoot and resolve issues.

Helped improve communication skills to be able to match terminology with customer.

Co-workers were very helpful with situations as support.

Management was helpful, answered any questions I had. If they didn't know the answer on hand, they would get back to me when answer was found.

Enjoyable part of the day was never knowing what the calls would be about. Could either be phone, internet or security issue. Ranging from simple resolution or complex problem.
fast paced and always providing new challenges.
Direct Sales D2D Consultant (Former Employee), Muskogee, OKJune 22, 2015
Would enjoy the interactions with the employees and customers to provide the satisfaction that the customer was looking forward to. Allowing the company and the customer to both be involved in a satisfactory and memorable transaction.
Fun fast pace
Retention Specialist (Former Employee), Tyler, TXJune 14, 2015
Learned alot about shoes , the different makes and what the shoes are suppose to do for you as a buyer, and how to properly choose a shoe for a specific need
Good company
Broadband Technician (Former Employee), Amarillo, TXJune 12, 2015
Installed telecommunications equipment and services. learned people skills, sales, and technical knowledge. Worked primarily alone.
Outside Sales Trainer Position
Outside Sales Trainer for Texas and Oklahoma (Former Employee), Tyler, TXJune 11, 2015
This position was very rewarding training hundreds of people for the outside sales position. I loved taking completely new to sales employees that had never sold anything and show them how to confidently guide conversation. In turn showing the saving and value in doing business with Suddenlink.
Okay
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Parkersburg, WVMay 29, 2015
Pros: Great Benefits, Occasionally free lunches and goodies
Cons: High Turnover Rating
Working for Suddenlink Communications was alright. The overall atmosphere for the employees was pleasant and professional. I had some issues getting a hold of a supervisor when needed. However the system they use to "grade" their CSR's is deterring. It's a very "sales" demanding job, and if you didn't sell a certain amount you were let go. I don't plan on ever returning to the company as a Customer Service Representative.
CAR
Customer Service Rep. (Former Employee), Parkersburg, WVMay 27, 2015
Pros: company dedication to employees
Inbound call center with customer contact discussing and troubleshooting customer cable equipment and billing issues through a phone call center setting.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Parkersburg, WVMay 23, 2015
.It is a decent place to work, but the job itself can be stressful and unrewarding. Great benefits though. I do also enjoy the people t hat work in the call center.
Great place to work if you have a stong backbone
Direct Sales Rep (Current Employee), Abilene, TXMay 12, 2015
Pros: great pay, great environment
Cons: cold calls, wasted time tracking commissions
Suddenlink direct sales rep can be a great job where you can make a ton of money. If you are not a people person though or you do not like to make cold calls to people homes..don't do this job. The money is there but you have to jump through hoops to make sure that you get paid the right amount. They do balance out home life and work very well, and the management is very understanding that you have a life.
Good Place
Data Analyst I (Current Employee), Tyler, TXMay 11, 2015
Pros: benifits, work environment
Cons: location
The company and environment is great. The chance for advancement is there, but it is a competitive place and positions are hard to come by.
Door to Door Sales
Direct Sales Representative (Former Employee), Eureka, CAMay 6, 2015
Independently contact 20-50 people per day to explain the benefits of suddenlink services and match those services in appropriate packages to the needs of the individual and household.
Great Benefits, No Real Advancement
CSR-Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Parkersburg, WVMay 1, 2015
Pros: Benefits and Pay
Cons: Fear of Losing My Job Everyday
My co-workers were nice and personable. The management can be hard to talk to. My typical day was helping customers with troubleshooting issues for their cable, internet, and phone services and making required sales.
Great People Great Advancement Opportunities
MDU Account Executive (Former Employee), Amarillo,TXApril 23, 2015
Suddenlink really stands behind their employees. The managers constantly pour their time and resources into their teams. Great company to work for.
Easy Work no advancement and not a lot of personal time
Direct Sales Representative (Current Employee), Scott Depot, WVApril 10, 2015
Pros: Great Benefits
Cons: Always at work
I was in Direct Sales and I worked all the time they promised weekends off and I worked every Saturday. Good pay but hard hard to advance within the company they seem to prefer to want to hire management from outside of the company
Would work there again
Universal Agent (Former Employee), Tyler, TXApril 9, 2015
Got to be tough to work here. I would go back, I worked here for 8 years. They are great when you need time off. Great environment.
Productive fun family friendly
Collection Specialists (Current Employee), Lubbock, TXApril 1, 2015
I love this job! This is one of the first jobs I've had that really cares about their employees and are very family oriented! They always have functions that you can bring your kids too! Its an all around great company they feed us all the time especially when they know we will be busy and remind us all the time that they appreciate us! I've learned that in customer service you need to slow down and take your time with your customer to provide them with the best experience possible! The hardest part of my job is the frustration that customers can have when they are cursing at you or call you names because they are mad at the company! I've learned to smile and help in the best way possible and not to take it personal! I really enjoy my work environment and co-workers!
managed contractors
PLANNER (Former Employee), Bossier City, La.March 25, 2015
Pros: i was very good at this job. I had over 20 years of experience in doing it
Cons: hated my new supervisor. I found him to be very hard to work with
submitted new jobs to the design department
qc ed preliminary design maps of CATV system
issued jobs to contractors
qc ed work done by contractors
Appreciated the company
Account Services\Sales Team Member (Current Employee), Greenville NCMarch 7, 2015
Pros: family
Cons: hours
Appreciated the company, had a family feel. Training was great and the people worked with was very professional. Paid along with commission was good.

1 2 3 4 5

About Suddenlink Communications

Suddenlink was established in February, 2003 and we serve nearly 1.4 million customers in Texas, West Virginia, Louisiana, Arkansas, – Read more

Suddenlink Communications Salaries