Suddenlink Communications Employee Review

View all Suddenlink Communications reviews

Dsr
DSR (Former Employee) –  WVApril 30, 2014
I worked briefly as a direct sales rep. I feel like I was almost duped into the position. They offered an 80k earning "potential" and protected territory. It wasn't until I got to the interview that I found out it was a door to door sales job. I still took it though. But the hours are hideous - 11 am to 8 pm. There's really no way feasible to make the money that they tout at first. And they allow, rather encourage the technicians to compete with the DSRs for sales. Although we have territory boundaries and minimum sales quotas or we don't get paid - they don't. Also, you have to drive around for 9 hours a day on your own gas.

Other Suddenlink Communications Employee Reviews

Good Company
Installation Technician (Former Employee) –  Alexandria, LAJanuary 19, 2018
Good Company but bad to contract for. I worked for them for over a year and they dropped the contract which resulting in me losing my job and having to relocate to another area.
Pros
Good work environment
Cons
Inconsistent
Not worth the pay.
BBT 1 Technician (Former Employee) –  Amarillo, TXJanuary 17, 2018
Too many responsibilities and stress for the starting pay. They do however provide paid training, so you can take your training and certificates to a company that pays more.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Suddenlink Communications. Our community is ready to answer.