Work for a local family owned elder care service and be part of a growing and rewarding industry! Enjoy a role that allows you to be creative, build relationships with healthcare and business professionals, and be the face of a well-known, reputable, senior care service.
The Marketing/Community Relations Associate will be responsible for building awareness of the company's services in the healthcare and senior care community. This will include building relationships with skilled nursing facilities, assisted living facilities, physicians, elder law attorneys, senior centers, and many other targeted organizations. Marketing activities will include providing educational programs, planning special events, networking, and building brand recognition.
Qualified candidate will possess the following qualities:
Outgoing personality and enjoys working with people.
Good written and oral skills.
Good presentation skills.
Enthusiastic and good work ethic.
The qualified candidate will perform the following job functions:
Meet with targeted organizations to increase awareness and build relationships to gain referrals.
Strategize and implement marketing activities to increase referral opportunities.
Plan special events in the community to build brand recognition.
Network with other professionals to collaborate and build referral relationships.
Meet company's sales goals by implementing various marketing strategies and activitites.
· Minimum 1 year sales or marketing experience.
· 90% travel throughout Nassau and Suffolk Counties.
· Good work references with a history of steady employment.
· Demonstrates skills in Internet, Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Outside sales covering Suffolk County and Nassau County.
- Seek and develop strategic relationships in the community to generate business and meet company revenue and sales goals.
- Establish working rapport with healthcare professionals in local healthcare centers.
- Must demonstrate working knowledge of home care services.
- 90 % travel necessary on a daily basis throughout Suffolk and Nassau County.
- Will maintain already established referral relationships with community businesses and organizations.
- Will represent company in community events.