Seeking FT Home Care Coordinator/Office Manager to manage phones, customer service, scheduling, recruiting, training and hiring of home care staff. Only Experienced Candidates Will Be Considered.
Qualified candidate will possess the following qualities:
- Customer service skills.
- Articulate and well-spoken.
- A team player who takes initiative.
- Problem solving skills.
- Understands the needs of the senior population.
- Must have good writing skills.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in office management.
- Good work references.
- A self-starter.
The qualified candidate will perform the following job functions:
- Serve as the point of contact for all interactions with field staff, referral sources and clients.
- Conduct background checks of all applicants.
- Provide direction to field staff to assure safe and effective coverage of client requests.
- Conduct orientation and training for all employees.
- Data entry for new and existing clients and employees.
- Maintain schedules of field staff and clients using scheduling system.
- Ensures quality assurance of services through follow-ups with field staff and clients.
- Resolves problems related to coverage for clients, change requests from clients and field staff, and changes to the plan of care.
- Prepare payroll and billing invoices.
- Some travel required.
- Provide direction to office staff and oversee staff development.
- Conduct staff meetings and training.
- Minimum 2 years experience working in a home care office setting.
- Must be on call twice a month by phone.
- Minimum of an Associate's degree.
- Only experienced applicants will be considered.