Sullivan's Steakhouse Employee Reviews

lack of Career growth
BAKER (Former Employee) –  Anchorage, AKNovember 15, 2017
I would no recommend this job to anyone who is supporting a family, I worked here for a year and I was unable to survive on what I was making here. Don't do it.
fast paced and quality restaurant
Service Manager (Former Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LANovember 7, 2017
A typical day consisted of providing quick and consistent alcoholic beverages at the service well for all the wait staff as well as the guests in the bar area. We had to be knowledgeable on daily menu features as well as daily menu tasting.
Pros
flexible work schedule
Cons
long hours on feet as well as late hours
Great Company to work for
Assistant Manager/Maitre D (Former Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LAOctober 20, 2017
Arrive to work, count safe, read emails and make floor chart for servers. Walk restaurant with chef while inspecting food quality and freshness. Go over daily specials and conduct pre shift with the staff. Monitor customer service and visit with the guest in the dining room and piano bar
Pros
Hours of operation were great with good Health Benefits
Poor Management
Server (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCOctober 6, 2017
Everything about this job is great except the management. The new management that was brought in completely ruined this restaurant and caused almost the entire team that was there before to leave.
Amazing management and team members!!!!
Bartender (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INSeptember 27, 2017
Always learning new skills and information to be better at my job. I love my team! It tends to get a little chaotic during the holidays, but we take care of each other, and always get the job done. It's a great place to work, if you put in the time, truly care about your job, and have a great attitude.
Expensive
DMO (Former Employee) –  King of Prussia, PAAugust 11, 2017
It's not a place you take small children to. They have a very pricy menu. The food is great when it's not overly busy. They don't have a take out options. They have a huge wine selection if your a wine connoisseur.
Employment
Bartender (Former Employee) –  King of Prussia, PAAugust 7, 2017
Management displayed favoritism. Communication between everyone is terrible. No room for advancement, unless you're best friends with the managers. Money isn't terrible unless it's overstaffed.
Fun, fine dining restaurant
Server (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AzJuly 25, 2017
Sullivan's is a great place to work at. It's structured and you know exactly what's expected of you.The management is great and they make sure you know what you're selling and they give you the training you need to succeed.
Elegant five star Steakhouse
Server (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NEJuly 24, 2017
I love everyone I work with, a very professional environment. Going to work everyday is not hard at all, I thoroughly enjoy every minute! I love meeting new people and families who are traveling through, the culture is excellent.
Hard ,
Dishwasher (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJuly 24, 2017
It was hard but i love it there , the manger teach me how to do things when i didn't know . i used to get a long with everyone even thought it was a little bit harder than the other jobs i was happy there the only reason i left it was becuase of school i was finshing high school and it didn't gave me time for both
Pros
Paid break, free lunch

Want to know more about Sullivan's Steakhouse?

Ask a question
Excellent Place to Work
Server Assistant/Busser (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 21, 2017
Great benefits, management, and work environment. They will feed you before your shift offer discounts and work well with their employees in all positions.
Pros
Free meals, discounts, caring management.
I really love cleaning that's the best part of the job
Sullivan steak house (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MD pratt stJuly 11, 2017
What I love bout working with this company that' I love washing dishing in putting in a lot of work and I love ya food learn more always wanted to work with Sullivan steak houe
Good
Good
Duties became routine
Hostess (Former Employee) –  Leawood, KSJune 4, 2017
Daily job duties were more extensive than expected, but were accepted and executed with enthusiasm and will. After a routine was fallen into, duties became second nature.
Great place to work!
Dining Room Manager (Former Employee) –  King of Prussia, PAMay 30, 2017
Great place to work. Unfortunately I was held back by my General manager so I could not advance within the company. They keep on growing and they care about your quality of life.
ok place to work
Waitress (Former Employee) –  Laurel, MDMay 15, 2017
people were fun to work with some supervisors were really friendly some were not the hours were good the environment was not always the best but you just went with it
A great enviroment
Pantry Worker (Current Employee) –  Palm Desert, CAMay 9, 2017
Everybody in this restaurant treats themselves as family and work as team. They care for our safety and try to make sure we get things right with food or duties that pertained to our job title.
Pros
Family meal
Cons
No free healthcare
fun place to work
Host- (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEMay 9, 2017
great staff and management, able to move up within the company take pride in the Del Friscos brand and also overall who you work for and where its a great place to work
Extremely productive, unbelievably informative, very challenging
Server (Former Employee) –  Naperville, ILMay 3, 2017
I fell in love with the entire staff. Everyone was very helpful and supportive. I perfected my skills as a fine dining server. I learned how to aggressively sell wine and high end alchohol. I was challenged everyday here and loved it. I was also in charge of leading large parties.
work hard do well
Server/ Manager (Former Employee) –  Anchorage, AKApril 19, 2017
if you put the time in to do the job well it is acknowledged and you will get a better section enabling you to make better money. learn about wine if you really want to do well.
Pros
good team of people
Cons
unstable upper managment do to location
Flexible Great Place to Work
Server/Bartender (Current Employee) –  Overland Park, KSApril 13, 2017
Flexible with your schedules, management cares about you as an individual, typical day includes greeting guests, beverage, wine and menu knowledge, hardest part is accomplishing steps of service while occasionally getting double or triple sat. Most enjoyable part is meeting new people and friendly environment
Pros
Free Employee Meals
Cons
Bartenders struggle making money

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sullivan's Steakhouse. Our community is ready to answer.