COMMERCIAL ACCOUNT ASSISTANT
At SullivanCurtisMonroe you’ll not only find a team of professionals who enjoy coming to work everyday, but also, thorough training for jobs at every level, opportunities to grow, competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits package which includes limited educational reimbursement, a child care/dependant care voucher plan, and once qualified, a deferred medical reimbursement plan.
SCM was named One of Orange County's Best Companies to Work For by OC Metro!
Position Type: Direct, Full-time
Compensation: Negotiable based on experience
Position Function: To process work for Account Managers, per agency procedures, thereby relieving the Account Manager to handle more technical, complex account activities.
- File set-up
- File close out
- General filing
- Suspense follow-up
- Control reports, reporting form, monthly audit
- Final audit control follow-up
- Loss history cards
- Processing: invoices, binders, certificates, endorsements, policies, audits, Sagita applications
- Order loss runs for renewals
- Assisting AM with special projects as needed, i.e. copy projects, etc.
- Current and valid Property and Casualty Insurance License
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Publisher
- Performs functions on agency management systems proficiently
- Works as a team member to achieve department goals and overall company goals
- Demonstrates positive customer service skills internally and externally
- Maintains confidentiality of all information related to clients, customers, employees and carriers as appropriate
At least 15 hours of certified continuing education credits in areas related to your job function (or future position desired). Courses helpful to professional development, whether giving continuing education credits or not are encouraged.