At SullivanCurtisMonroe you’ll not only find a team of professionals who enjoy coming to work everyday, but also, thorough training for jobs at every level, opportunities to grow, competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits package which includes limited educational reimbursement, a child care/dependant care voucher plan, and once qualified, a deferred medical reimbursement plan.
SCM was named One of Orange County's Best Companies to Work For by OC Metro!
Responsible for the design, implementation and administration of a portfolio of property & casualty insurance programs for high net worth individuals and families. Set up and maintain the accounts of new and existing clients for high value homes and automobiles, high limit personal excess, art/jewelry collections, watercraft, aviation, kidnap and ransom, directors and officers, employment practices liability etc.
- Provide exceptional customer service and support the service needs of a large client base.
- Handle renewals, process changes, endorsements, riders and cancellations.
- Responsible for handling client service requests and look for new sales opportunities by cross-selling.
- Proficient knowledge of the products and services that are offered to the clients.
- Assist in the production of new personal lines accounts and retention of renewing personal lines account
- Review client exposures, loss experience and current coverage and provide proactive solutions, recommend appropriate products and services.
- Perform annual reviews and meetings with client providing stewardship reports, schedules and proposals of insurance.
Experience required. Must obtain valid Insurance license.
Position Type: Direct, Full-time
Compensation: Negotiable Bases on Experience
401(k), Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Long Term Disability, Paid Sick Leave and Paid Vacation