Sulzer Pumps Employee Review

View all Sulzer Pumps reviews

Sulzer Pumps is a highly ranked pump manufacturing company, where we produce in a relaxed and friendly environment
FITTER (Current Employee) –  Elandsfontein, South AfricaJuly 4, 2012
We always work with deadlines and on this day we got spares so late, we had no option but build the pump or else looes money in penalties. All the big bosses right from the MD came down to the workshop in overalls, giving us extra hands to speed up the process. The pump we were supposed to build in 24 hrs was completed in 11 hours, what a day. I truly learnt that with teamwork there is always success.
Our management is truly co-operative, supportive and above all, listens to even the lowest level employee. Even our co-workers are so helpful and business minded. The hardest part of the job is to maintain excellency and to meet and exceed the expectations of the customers. The most enjoyable part is we work in more relaxed, condusive and friendly environment.
Pros
at least we are managing to sustain the company
Cons
because of getting spares late from our suppliers we end up working long hours

Other Sulzer Pumps Employee Reviews

Typical work place, not the best
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Portland, ORJuly 20, 2017
Job has gone down hill last few year. A lot of having to train yourself, management does stick up for their employees. Everyone is high stressed and job is unorganized.
Poor leadership
Manual Machinist (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORMarch 14, 2017
That company is a friend brother and in-law safe company and has very poor internal communication and worse management that never solves a problem but only sweeps it under the rugg. .Truth .
Pros
Job assurance
Cons
Everthing