Summa Education is an educational institute that focuses on helping students achieve their larger college goals through a holistic approach to learning. Because we understand no two students are the same and that there are many pathways to success, we tailor and individualize college planning and SAT preparation to each student. Furthermore, we emphasize the importance of bolstering fundamental academic skills and make learning fun, exciting, and relevant to larger goals.
We are actively seeking out energetic, well-organized, and professional individuals who are detail-oriented with strong follow-up skills. As an administrative assistant, you will be expected to provide support to the President/CEO, Executive Vice President, teaching staff, and clients with minimal assistance and supervision.
Candidate responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Ability to interact confidently and effectively on the phone with new and current clients.
- Strong ability to multi-task and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Calendar management--must be able to coordinate and maintain all aspects of executive, client, and program calendars.
- Prepare curriculum and material for programs daily.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Minimum 6 to 12 months prior office or administrative experience.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Must have own transportation.
- Korean speaker is preferred, but not required.
- High School diploma required. College graduate or in process of earning college degree preferred.