Summer Search Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Greate Team!
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Jamaica Plain, MANovember 19, 2016
Supper energetic people! They are a very positive team. The students are great also. They really know how to make everyone feel welcome. They treat everyone as equals.
Mission focused nonprofit
Associate Director (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAJanuary 5, 2014
Close knit team environment that is full of hard working individuals. The teenagers this organization serves are front and center.
Great company to work for!
Program Associate (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CASeptember 4, 2013
Passionate staff, impactful work. Very serious about company advancement opportunities and setting up promotion latter. Strong emphasis on self-care. Very great organization!
Helpful and Friendly Environment
File Clerk (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INMay 26, 2013
My experience being in Summer Search was very helpful and it helped me get the job at the Government Center. I learned how to do interviews, what to wear and what not to wear to an interview, what to say and what not to say. The mentors that I had were so nice and they helped me out alot and they were there every step of the way when I really neeeded an helping hand. The part I enjoyed the most about it was that when I needed to ask a question or needed help with anything else the mentors knew exactly what to do.
Pros
Making New Friends
Cons
Nothing really
This is an organization
member of Summer Search (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMay 24, 2012
This organization has helped me grow throughout the past 4, almost 5, years. I was able to go to a teen camp in Maine for 3 weeks and then I went to Paraguay for 7 weeks through a homestay/community service program. I have learned more about myself as a person and I have grown to be a wonderful leader because of Summer Search.