Summit Bank

Summit Bank Employer Reviews

Duties, responsibilities, achievements
Portfolio Manager (Former Employee), Eugene, ORJune 5, 2014
I assisted two Relationship Managers with the administration of their loan portfolios totaling approximately $30 million. My duties ranged from financial statement, cash flow analysis, credit proposal preparation, ordering loan documentation, follow-up on obtaining signed loan documents, and follow-up on loan performance. Loan performance included receipt – more... and analysis of monthly reporting requirements, payment performance, and loan covenant compliance. I also reviewed appraisals on commercial real estate loans and maintained the approved appraiser list.

With Summit Bank, my efforts allowed the two Relationship Managers to focus on establishing new client relationships and deepening existing relationships, while maintaining a high level of customer service. Client needs were addressed and responded to quickly, while keeping the RM’s in the loop. Many loan accounts have regular reporting requirements for loan administration; the clients I oversaw were kept advised on the reporting timeframes and necessary financial statements for review and analysis. Any changes, issues, negative trends were brought to the attention of Credit Administration. – less
was a good place to work
Teller - Customer service Rep (Former Employee), Dayton, NJApril 18, 2014
worked there for 12 years befoe they were bought out by another bank
Good Place to work
Assistant Branch Manager (Former Employee), West Deptford, NJNovember 7, 2013
Responsible for helping to create vision, set direction and motivate staff.
-Ensured delivery of superior customer service drove sales goals to increase sales volume.
-Assisted in the daily operations of running the branch.
-Opened new accounts
-Helped process teller transaction when needed
Excellent company. Strong commitment to both employees and clients
Assistant Vice-President/ Operations (Current Employee), Tulsa, OKAugust 13, 2013
Pros: excellent benefits, monthly employee lunches, competitive pay
Cons: small size limits advancement opportunities
Each day brings its own unexpected challenges as well as the expected responsibilities. Client contact and teamwork among co-workers is by far the most enjoyable part of working at Summit. Management is not only highly versed in banking, but also very in-touch with employees.
My first bank job and they treated me wonderful
Teller/Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Vineland, NJJuly 8, 2013
Pros: knowledge is power
Cons: went through transtion
There learning was book knowledge and understanding the concept of how to apply yourself in business working with finance. I got a better position fast, because I excelled very fast, worked with everyone.
fun, & customer friendly environment
Collection Representative (Part-Time) (Former Employee), Dayton, NJMay 31, 2013
Pros: good team to work with
Cons: advance career
operational business
great management
friendly team & focused with daily tasks
Good Team work in bank branch
Head Teller (Former Employee), East Brunswick, NJApril 22, 2013
Pros: meetings and holiday parties
Cons: to be outlook for suspecious activities
Open and closed branch, change interest rates board , maintained lobbie updated with bank products for customers, responsible to order all monies to operated bank funds supplies as needed in the daily basis, always be outlook for suspiciuos individuals and enjoy team work with branch personnel
Excellent Company to work for.
Associate Analyst, Line of Business Reporting Dept (Former Employee), Princeton, NJApril 18, 2013
Pros: good benefits
Cons: none.
Gave employees great job support and good feedback. The management support of the workers was very supportive.
Taken over by antoher bank
Corporate Support Coordinator (Former Employee), Hackensack, NJApril 17, 2013
Good company,great benefits, learned alot...no longer in business
I enjoyed working for this Bank
Teller Supervisor (Former Employee), Newtown, PAFebruary 21, 2013
Pros: excellent benefits, supportive supervisors
I learned a lot working for this Company. I started as a teller then was promoted to a Customer Service Representative after 2 years then finally promoted to the Head teller. The Management was excellent as well as the training.
Very enjoyable workplace
Loan Operations Specialist I- Loan Editing (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TxDecember 18, 2012
Pros: always appreciated
Cons: no cons
Always learning new information.
Coworkers worked as a team
Fun workplace
Customer Service Rep/Assistant Branch Manager (Former Employee), Rutherford, NJOctober 17, 2012
Pros: n/a
Cons: poor service
Excellent bank to work for. Unfortunately they sold the bank to Fleet Bank where the customer service satisfaction dropped tremendously. Fleet Bank was only concerned about sales numbers rather than providing excellent customer service.
My best job of al
Mortgage Servicing Representative (Former Employee), Mays Landing, NJJuly 9, 2012
Pros: bonus's
Cons: job ended too soon.
I loved working as a collections rep. I would meet so many people over the phone. I loved helping people get back on track I was not what you called a hard core collector..
Great opportunity for advancement.
Vice President, Marketing Manager (Former Employee), Hackensack, NJJuly 5, 2012
Pros: proximity/commute
Summit Bank was a very professional company to work for, with great potential for growth.
A great place to work with colossal client exposure
Manager-Corporate (Former Employee), Karachi, PSDSeptember 30, 2014
Pros: job security, working environment and free meal
Cons: long working hours
It was great working with Summit bank, I had a great client exposure, besides the risk-return analytic assignments equip me with the development of analytical skills, as well as, capability in trend analysis.
internship is very productive for me as it is the requirement of my BBA degree
weeks internship (Former Employee), pakistan karachiApril 11, 2014
i have done 8 weeks internship in Summit Bank. Very cooperative environment and i feel very comfortable to work.
Very challenging
Branch Manager/AVP-II (Current Employee), LahoreMarch 23, 2014
Pros: they pay you better then market
Cons: there is no certainty and job security
Usual work, financial transaction and building business for the bank.

I learned not to trust anyone & always take everything documented.

Management at this work place is very ignorant.

Good co-workers

Hardest part is that they ask for highly unrealistic numbers, for example i was asked to bring in a deposit that was equal to two years target.

Payday – more... is the most enjoyable part since they pay you better then market. – less
My experience at Summit bank ltd
Relationship Officer (Sales Executive) (Former Employee), Pakistan, ChakwalFebruary 3, 2014
Summit bank ltd is fastest growing bank in Pakistan, with its unique innovative products and services. my typical day starts with arranging customers records a calling them up for new products and targeting new customers to ensure sales. during my experience to date i have learned different skills and techniques to satisfy my customers evaluating their – more... needs and recommending different products to their needs.as far management is concerned they were flexible to employes and was in best interest of its employees. my co workers in Summit bank were very supportive and helpful and were always ready to help each other whenever any problem pops up. the most enjoyable part was to satisfy my clients and making sure repeat visit of same clients and making my portfolio more good – less
Fun working
Assistant Manager Finance (Former Employee), Karachi, PSDJanuary 29, 2014
I found Summit Bank formerly Atlas Bank to be best place to work specially because of my co workers and CFO. I learned a lot in this organization.
Excellent Learning Experience
Internship (Former Employee), LahoreExcellent Learning EJanuary 5, 2014
Pros: shared get together
Cons: no on going development courses
I did 3 months intern-ship in CAD dept of Summt Bank Ltd. The main task I was assigned was to update the 3 years client insurance record within a tight deadline which I did before deadline.
I learned a lot of things including banking softwares, new excel formulas, documentation etc.
The colleagues and the management were very helpful and were there – more... to assist me whenever I need some assistance.
There was a lot of work pressure as which gave me an opportunity to understand different aspects of Credit Administration dept.
I liked preparing delivery orders for the corporate clients against the pledge. Among the non working aspects having lunch together with the whole dept was a great fun every day. – less