Summit Broadband Employee Reviews

Unprofessional
Service (Former Employee) –  OrlandoMarch 26, 2017
The most unprofessional place I have experienced in my career. I have never experienced upper management talk about their employees so negatively even in the first interview! That should have been a sign to go the other way.
Pros
Cons
Terrible leadership
Great small company. Expanding in the Central Florida area!
Commercial Installation Technician (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJuly 18, 2016
Typical day consists of installation of fiber network equipment inside commercial properties.

I went from residential installation of CATV equipment into commercial installation of fiber equipment consisting of Telco systems, Juniper, Cisco, Brocade, and Ciena.

Management and Co-workers where a pleasure to work with.
Terrible work place
worker order clerk/billing (Former Employee) –  Naples, FLApril 30, 2016
Nothing was organized. So many mistakes were made due to lack of communication and virtually no training.
I was fired for speaking up about something bad that was happening and tried to do the right thing.
I dealt with customers screaming at me over all the terrible mistakes that were repeatedly made, and they had every right to be angry. I felt ashamed to work for such a poorly run company.
Everyone tried their hardest but when the managers are terrible the employees can only do so much.
Everyone is replaceable and we were reminded of that daily.
I'm happy to no longer be there, and I apologize to every customer for what they have gone through.
Pros
Cons
Stressful and unappreciated
Exciting fast pace
ENGINEER (Current Employee) –  Bonita Springs, FLSeptember 27, 2015
Summit Broadband is a fast growing, fun and exciting place. The culture there is that we all care about the customer and each other to get what needs to done.
Its hard to move up in the company
Launch Representative (Current Employee) –  Naples, FLSeptember 17, 2015
This is a good company for a student coming out of high school. I don't fit in this company because i am a hard worker while most of the employees we lazy.I began to see why they were. Upper management always went with experience over loyalty.
Encouraging and friendly workplace with great coworkers
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLJuly 31, 2015
I would come into work, greeted by everyone who I met. I would come to my desk after punching in and I would login to my phone and computer to take phone calls. I would take care of customer phone calls about their issues with billing or tech support, and they would be so grateful. One of the best parts about the job is the staff. The hardest part of the job is not staying later and helping out more than is needed, when overtime is not available due to business need.
Pros
employee appreciation day, free food often, very relaxed coworkers.
Challenging
Account Director (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FlApril 23, 2015
Extremely difficult to fit in with very seasoned and tenured reps. All the major opportunities in our small footprint already accounted for.
Pros
Work from home
Cons
Pay
Small company trying to become big company
Fiber Plant Manager (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLApril 6, 2015
Small company with major growing pains. Day to day work is very busy with no true direction. Upper management is having issue giving direction of the company.
Pros
A job
Cons
No direction
GROWING Pains
Tier 3 Senior Technical Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLOctober 9, 2014
Compensation is competitive. This company requires sharing of workspace and parking requires a long walk and moving of your car daily this can be very frustrating. Changing of the guards constant. Poor workforce management. Many promises made and fall through. The customer base is mostly geriatric and is high maintenance. Multiple accounts, multiple log-ins, most positions are night shift.
Pros
Competitive Pay
Cons
Small Office--bathrooms untidy and unclean, poor workspace and parking situation.
Great people
CUSTOMER CARE SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  ORLANDO,FLSeptember 3, 2014
Company doesn't have a foundation established. Potential is there but no structure to support it. Management is a revolving door. Preparation is poor and one of the company's major issue that has every employee frustrated. The pay rate is good but makes you think if it's worth it. I recommend it for people who are just simply looking for a job and not a career.
Pros
GOOD PAY
Cons
UNSTABLE EMPLOYMENT
About as organized as a dog fight
Residential Installer and Trainer (Former Employee) –  Orlando FlNovember 15, 2013
I worked with some good people there but management was always working against each other
Offered great growth potential
QUALITY ASSURANCE SPECIALIST & TRAINER (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJune 13, 2013
I learned a great deal and grew as a professional. I enjoyed working with management and staff and appreciate the opportunity to expand my skill set
Administrative Assistant / Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLJanuary 10, 2013
Greet customers, work with HR Director.
Assist staff in daily needs
Cons
healthcare
small business with no real direction
Technical Support / Onsite supervisor (Former Employee) –  orlando, floridaMay 8, 2012
this company has a lot of learning to do. they are trying to break into the cable market but do not have enough people in the right positions. work can be long and arduous.
Pros
small company
Cons
long hours and vacation is hard to come by.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Summit Broadband. Our community is ready to answer.

2.5