Summit Dental Center Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Great place to work if your a beginner
Dental Assistant (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 29, 2017
Summit Dental is a great place to come and work and learn if your a beginner in dental assisting. The only complaint I really have are the hours we open late, but that also means you close late. If your a single parent that's doesn't have a strong support system and help with your kids the hours are not great. Upper management is OK but they should take the time to listen to their employees better and over all appreciate them more. The doctors are wonderful I love the ones at my location.
It's a great place to work
Receptionist/Telemarketer (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 10, 2017
It's a great place to work management just needs to put their foot down and make employees do what they are there to do some of the employees there run all over management and I think that has to change so it could become the place that used to be
Great education and growth knowledge in my field
Communications (Current Employee) –  Houston Heights, TXOctober 17, 2016
Working at SDC I have had the opportunity to collaborate in team building and project sharing with several departments within the company. This has allowed me to gain insight and understanding of how all departments carry out daily objectives and strategies to meet company goals and agendas successfully.
Pros
Co-workers and colleagues / friendly working environment
Cons
Parking spaces are limited although additional access is park is very close
Busy But Good
Assistant (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 9, 2015
At first I was a little unsure about working for a smaller company, however I love being able to interact with the management and employees on an everyday basis, which you normally don't get to do in a larger company.

The office can be very busy and things can get a little hectic at times but it can usually balance out with the slow days. The management has always been helpful with me and answers any questions I might have or help me through what I don't understand.

Overall, good place to work.
fast pace, good learning experience, owners allowed associates flexibility
Associate Dentist (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 2, 2014
Very busy practic. Hours were tough b/c of middle of the day. Large exposure to a great deal of procedures. Owners were good at helping with explaining procedures if needed. Fast burn out due to high volume medicaid office.
Great environment with helpful coworkers
Dr. Edward Haggerty Jr (Former Employee) –  Lee's Summit, MOSeptember 24, 2013
Saw 8-10 patients a day. Fast paced but organized with good teamwork.
Nice place to work at
Dental Assistant (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 18, 2013
Go to work at 7am and get off at 6pm. Management is good. The co-workers are ok. The hardest thing about this job is the kids bitting you and kicking and crying. The most enjoyable part of the day is pay day.
A good entry to a dental career
Account receivable/Insurance claim specialist (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXMarch 20, 2013
when first hired I was coming on to help out the insurance department and catch up on past claims. Since then I have been introduced to how collections work, also how the medicaid scetion of insurance operates. the management is typical to any other job but they are very understanding knowing that i am new to the industry. The staff is pretty helpful as well and caught me up to speed.
Cons
almost no breaks besides for lunch
Fast paced practice
Great Doctors
Great Staff
Productive and establish company
Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 13, 2012
Responsible revenue for dental practices, staffing, managing and training personnel. Coordinated patient care in areas of General and Pediatric Dentistry, Oral Surgery, Periodontal Surgery, and Orthodontics.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Summit Dental Center. Our community is ready to answer.

Summit Dental Center Reviews by Location