ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES: The Program Assistant must be able to consistently and successfully perform all essential functions of the position.
1. Process clinic intakes
2. Schedule appointments
3. Gather payment information
4. Process all records and reports as needed for clinical, financial purposes, or audit purposes
5. Support every-day operations of the Behavioral Health Division
6. Perform any other duties as directed by your supervisor.
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of position skill and/or ability required.
- EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE – High School Diploma required AND knowledge of medical insurance and clinical billing
- CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS Etc. – A valid NYS Driver’s License and agency approval of driving record according to agency’s Policy and Procedures, AND clearance through NYS Central Registry for Child Abuse and Maltreatment, AND clearance for convictions of criminal misdemeanor and felony offenses. Annual physicals and PPD’s are required.
- COMMUNICATION SKILLS – Command of the English Language exhibiting the ability to verbally communicate, read and interpret general education periodicals/professional journals, technical procedures, or government regulations; write and comprehend routine instructions, short correspondence, reports, etc. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to parents, students, and other employees of the organization, etc
- OTHER SKILLS & ABILITIES - Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, draw valid conclusions, solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Indeed - 20 months ago