Summit Educational Resources Employee Reviews in United States

Medicaid Service Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Getzville nyAugust 31, 2015
I enjoyed this company very much. There is room to grow and learn on the job. They train the employees in advance to allowing them to work with the students. The students were at times violent and it could be over whelming at times but the staff are supportive of each other.
Pros
Great benefits, room for advancement
Cons
un paid summer breaks for school staff
Fun place to work, terific learning experience
Adolescent Counselor (Former Employee) –  Amherst, NYJuly 27, 2015
A typical day at work included providing an intense Summer camp program for children with ADHD and high-functioning Autism. Developed a sports management team in which students assisted in taking inventory of athletic equipment, maintaining the athletic equipment, and setting up athletic fields for afternoon practices and games. Worked with students in developing money management skills through developing and carrying out their own business plan for a weekly parent night concession stand. Co-workers and Management provided excellent support to students and staff alike. The hardest part of the job was learning new skills necessary to effectively reach and educate students. The most enjoyable part of the job was learning new skills and having the opportunity to work with phenomenal students, staff, management, and parents in an exciting and enjoyable atmosphere.
Pros
Developing new skills, working with supportive management and staff
Cons
Low salary, short-term position
Amazing Place to work
Respite Provider (Current Employee) –  Getzville, NYJuly 5, 2015
I have worked here while I have been in grad school and it has been amazingly flexible and supportive of my continued education.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Competitive when it comes to advancement
Fun Healthy please to work
TEACHER ASSISTANT (Current Employee) –  GetzvilleMay 3, 2015
It was a great company to work for but with all the reconstructing that is happening in NYS they are making it impossible to reach the goals they have set for us. They tend to be very harsh and there is no job stability.
average
Medicaid Service Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Amherst, NYOctober 14, 2014
I learned much from my job, and how to interact with a variety of people.
Awesome Environment!
1 Aide (Current Employee) –  Getzville, NYAugust 21, 2014
I immediately felt comfortable walking into the classroom. Everyone is so helpful and it's easy to ask questions.