SUMMIT HEALTH MANAGEMENT Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Growing management company
Portfolio Accountant (Current Employee) –  New Providence, NJAugust 23, 2016
Growing management company operating through typical growing pains. People wear many hats and often overlap responsibilities with other parties. Management is very knowledgeable.
Working conditions at the Group are the best I've ever seen, most of the staff don't realize how great they have it.
Administrative Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Berkeley Heights, NJAugust 16, 2016
An average day for me would be filled with working with the finest Medical professional's that exist. The management have instilled in us that our patient's and their care is our top priority. After that if you need to take a short break go right ahead.
Sometimes the hardest part of the job is remembering that all of us need to walk away even if just for a short walk.

Helping patient's and staff is what keeps me going strong, sometimes just asking how they are doing or if you can direct them to where they need to go means more if they don't have to ask.
Pros
Great people to work with
Cons
no cost of living pay increase
health care organization
Administrative assistant (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 30, 2014
Nice co-worker
easy schedule
organized
lack of management
Pros
schedule
Cons
salary