Summit Health Employee Reviews

Great Place to work
Phlebotomist/Biometric Screener (Current Employee) –  Novi, MIAugust 7, 2017
A GREAT company to work for. Especially in between jobs or as a part time job for extra money. I wish that i can do this full time. The only down fall is that I dont get enough clinics assigned to me and they dont take out taxes.
Pros
work with different people all the time
Cons
not getting enough clinics assigned
Fits schdule
Health Care Specialist (Former Employee) –  Assignments around the countryAugust 6, 2017
Ability to choose the days and assignments that you choose. Instructions and information for each assignment is clear and concise. Compensation for travel and time.
Wouldn't go back.
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  New MexicoJuly 30, 2017
Great if you need to put some miles on your car. Paid well. Never worked the same place twice, it is a traveling fingerstick clinic. Need to be flexible, ready to assume sole duties, and willing to travel.
Health Screener
Biometric Health Screener (Current Employee) –  Southfield, MIJuly 12, 2017
Great Mangers! Great Co-workers
Great Pay! Travel and meet new people. Great Experience to help community that would otherwise be unknowing of a maybe possible medical condition.
Pros
Great Company
Very flexable schedule
LICENSE PRACTICAL NURSE (Former Employee) –  ALL OVER ARIZONAJune 30, 2017
Very flexable schedule. Pay great. Allowed for travel. Learned new things and got to see new places. Co workers were helpful and fun to work with. Management was always helpful.
Pros
Travel
Cons
Hours
The work environment is relaxed.
Health Screener (Current Employee) –  Novi, MIJune 24, 2017
This is a per diem contract job.I have worked minimum hours performing BP, blood glucose, BMI, PSA and health counseling.
Sometimes you have to travel long distances from home to work.
Met a lot of neat people there
LPN Nurse (Former Employee) –  Novi, MIJune 20, 2017
As a team, we would go into various companies and perform health fairs. We would check blood pressure, pulse, blood sugar, and would also calculate each individual's cholesterol level.
Pros
Great people to work with!
Cons
Lots of standing
They are fair employers
Physical Therapist (Current Employee) –  KansasJune 19, 2017
I currently work PRN for this company. It is flexible, I have great co-workers and area manager. They are progressive and stay up to date on therapy trends.
Very detail oriented, great managers
Biometric Health Screener/Phlebotomist, Part time (Current Employee) –  Novi, MIJune 14, 2017
Good company to work for. Very organized, great Managers. Very productive work environment. Utilized skills, and if needed, training was provided. . .
Pros
Very detail oriented
Cons
Some employees would not show up, so occasionally we were short staffed, but we made it work.
typical per diem
LPN Health Screener (Current Employee) –  Novi, MIJune 11, 2017
I enjoy working with Summit... the politics is carrying over into the workplace since they have merged with Quest Diagnostics, which I do not like. Staffing is nice but there is no rhyme or reason to their scheduling.
Work is not consistant, so don't depend on it!!!
Mobile Phlebotomy Health/Wellness Screener (Former Employee) –  MichiganJune 6, 2017
Don't do them any favors, because they won't do you any besides tons of miles on your car, filthy hotel rooms, lack of communication of schedulers, if you agree to do anything extra ALWAYS make they email it to you in writng, because they are infamous of for not following through with what they discuss with you with on the phone.
Good experience
TEAM LEAD/BIOMETRICS SCREENER (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILMay 25, 2017
Enjoyed working for Summit as a contract biometric screeners. The people i worked with were very good at their jobs, came from different backgrounds, and professional.
Independent contractor for health fair
Licensed Practical Nurse (Former Employee) –  Novi, MIMay 22, 2017
Traveled to different companies for health fair. Fun interaction with the staff and employees. Very productive and stress free environment. A good company to be employed.
Great pay hard to get the hours
Michigan PRN (Current Employee) –  FloridaMay 7, 2017
Great place to work. A lot of paid travel and the opportunity to meet a lot of great people. Many different job opportunity but the hours were based on a first come first serve.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Hours
Typical hospital environment
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Chambersburg, PAApril 25, 2017
At summit health, I patrolled hospital grounds, assisted patients, responded to calls from staff needed assistance via 2 way radio, monitored CCTVS created daily activity reports, met a vast group of different cultures.
Good Job
Phlebotomist Contractor (Current Employee) –  Novi, MIMarch 29, 2017
Good company and great people to work with. But I wish there were more hours to work with. other than that am very please with this company, and would recommend this company to work with.
Pros
Good Job
Cons
need more hours
Good experience
Clinical coordinator (Current Employee) –  Novi, MIMarch 5, 2017
I got excellent experience working with people from different educational and experience back ground which led me to gain an excellent work experience in that field
You can work as little as you want or as much as you want.
Contract RN (Current Employee) –  Novi, MIFebruary 8, 2017
You can work as little as you want or as much as you want. $27.50/hr is salary if you are lead RN, otherwise it is $25.00/hr.
Great
Team Lead Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Southfield, MIFebruary 2, 2017
Here I grew a lot, this was my first travel opportunity that turned in to a life long experience, so much thrill and excitement, always someone new
Great PRN job
Registered Nurse, Immunizations and Biometrics (Current Employee) –  Novi, MIJanuary 6, 2017
Worked with this company since 2014. Can take on as much work as your schedule will allow and their are various time slot to choose. Other team members are friendly .