This is an immediate, full time, permanent position that offers salary, healthcare benefits, a great working environment and a talented team of experienced professionals with whom you will work closely.
The Successful candidate for this position will:
- Experienced Computer hardware Technician with excellent troubleshooting skills
- Highly motivated self-starter capable of working independently as well as in a group setting
- Organized and able to multi-task
- Good verbal and written communications skills
- Experience using computer performance test equipment
- Meet production schedules
If interested please email a resume and cover letter.