Pros: no micromanagement, and employees can make decisions without management
Cons: working with rude patients
- A typical day at work will consist of answering a twelve line telephone.
- schedule patient appointments
- Scan and file documents
- Enter patient data into the computer
- Write patient prescriptions
- Fax documents for physicians
- Generate specific documents at patients request.
From this job I learned how to maintain my patients, and smile no matter – more... what happens.
- Management consist of one office manager and the seven physicians, everyone work really well together to have the office run at a smooth and steady pace.
- My coworkers and I work diligently to accomplish our daily goals and to complete task.
- The hardest part of the job is maintaining patients and composure when dealing with an irritate patients.
- The most enjoyable part of the job is that everyone at work gets along and works really well together. – less