Summit Recruiters Employee Reviews

its job needed when you need some kind of info
Aircraft Processor (Former Employee) –  Wichita, KSJuly 22, 2017
terrible work environment. no intent to replace over used or broken equipment. sub par management with little experience and there priorities are always in the wrong place. the list goes on. there is a reason you get paid minimum wage.
Pros
you have a job
Cons
tedious work, poor work equipment, managers favor certain shifts and only make change accordingly
Good
Pipefitter Foreman (Former Employee) –  Leesville, OHJuly 20, 2017
Put me in a foreman postion right after I got to the job everyone was nice and helped with questions I had being new to the site . Good group of guys and job was fun
Muy buena
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Kissimmee, FLJuly 17, 2017
Es una buena compañía solo debe mejorar un poco el pago por horas
fun job
Monitor (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHMay 5, 2017
This job was a nice part time job that didn't have much stress. I greeted those those who came into the church. Answered calls and wrote down messages for the person they called for. Help set up for events or meetings. Walk around to make sure the building was safe secure during the night and before closing.
Pros
Easy tasks, low stress, friendly enviroment
Cons
slow days, not enough hours given.
Great Place
Order Fulfillment Technician (Former Employee) –  Plainview, NYApril 20, 2017
I love it would recommend highly. Great place to work and healthy environment. All the coworkers are great, the upper management is very kind and compassionate.
Great company with culture that promotes results
Business Development Executive Responsibilities (Former Employee) –  Health, ARFebruary 3, 2017
Company that strives for results while promoting an environment that is relaxed and fun to work in.
Encourages personal advancement and growth. Gives employees opportunities.
Insurance business
Marketing Communications Representative (Current Employee) –  Lakeland, FLJanuary 18, 2017
It's a corporate feeling small business in a depressing section of Lakeland, Florida. If you love workers' compensation insurance, you should work here.
good
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Alexandria LouisianaNovember 16, 2016
Everything was good i liked working with every one I'm hard working show up on time enjoyed working with new people get alone with every one will work over time if needed
Productive and Fun work environment
Expo/Food Runner (Current Employee) –  Colorado Springs, CONovember 10, 2016
I haven't had a lot of issues since working with this employer. I have heard complaints about moving around in the business but other than that it is a very pleasing environment to work in.
Ethical company.
Communications Cabling Foreman (Former Employee) –  Buford, GAOctober 26, 2016
The company has a great work ethic, from the top down. "Whatever it takes." Meaning if the CEO needs to get in the trenches, he will. They had a good pay structure a well.
Well thought out and efficient
Data Entry Specialist (Current Employee) –  Wheat Ridge, COOctober 24, 2016
Summit Center is a vibrant employment referral service that has classes and job skills training environment with lots of support while putting together resume's and other job related tasks.
quick to reach out
Prussia, Pennsylvania - Regional Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  King of Prussia, PAOctober 15, 2016
They reached out almost immediately through indeed and got a job relatively quick and they also paid decently. They very rarely hire fulltime though
Maintenance was the best part of the job
Maintenance Technician and Leasing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Athens, OHAugust 30, 2016
Within the office I would educate individuals on the property, receive and send emails about the property, and i would make phone calls to potential prospects to try and get them to sign a lease.

Within the maintenance I would receive a work-order and complete the task to the best of my abilities. If i was unsure of how to do a work-order i would ask assistance from the maintenance supervisor. I also was responsible for grounds-keeping by changing trash cans and picking up loose trash around the complex, as well as watering plants and tending to the flower beds.
Pros
commission, paid for my rent, and worked outside with maintenance
Cons
gossip within the office
Engaging Work Environment with Highly Invested Administration
Mental Health Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Buffalo, NYMay 24, 2016
The Summit Center takes pride in their work and has a passion for their mission. They engage in only evidenced based practice, and review outcomes via consumer satisfaction and success. They pass along the most up to date training to their employees.
great place to work per diem
Occupational Therapist, Registered and Licensed (Current Employee) –  Plantsville, CTApril 20, 2016
the staff, nursing and therapists, are great to work with and everyone is a team player. the residents are welcoming of per diem therapists and willing to work to be able to reach goals to go home.
Sometimes can be enjoyable, but more cons than pros
Hostess (Current Employee) –  Windsor, COMarch 22, 2016
The summit in my opinion has more cons than it does pros. The management can be very poor at times and the job can get very stressful. It is very loud and you deal with many many obsticals. A typical day at work is helping customers with whatever they need even when they are upset over a situation. Co workers can be very rude at times and the job has a lot of pressure.
Pros
Discounts on games
Cons
Short breaks, long hours or almost no hours, management
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Thomaston, CT 06787March 1, 2016
I worked for maintence around the shop, I also work on machine and did repairs. I also worked in shipping, I also work in production. Near the end of me working in Summit I was working were ever they needed me. I didn't mind because I would get over time more then most at summit.
I like management they showed care in their employees. If you they had great company party once a year. They treated their employees great.
I run into many people I worked with and enjoy seeing them I got along well with everyone.
Long hours are the hardest but as life goes we have to work the hours I don't mind.
I enjoy knowing I can do my job do well, knowing when I'm asked to do something that needs to be done when top priority work and they ask me. That say a lot.
Pros
Dependable, stable and they cared about their employees.
Cons
Don't have any.
Bistro Chef/Trainer (Current Employee) –  Hockessin, DEFebruary 24, 2016
Each day is a journey! Great environment to work, learn and advance yourself in your field! Everyone who works and or lives here are considered family! That's hard to find in an establishment these days.
Not a bad place to work
Project Coordinator/AV Installs (Former Employee) –  Addison, TXOctober 27, 2015
This company had some good people working for them. Sometimes communication between sales, management and installers was very unorganized but all in all this was a fun place to work with some great people. Unfortunately Troxell bought the company out and laid off most of us.
Pros
Great hours and nice people
Cons
Bought out by Troxell culture has changed drastically
Audiovisual Systems Integration and Design
Senior Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Savannah GAJune 30, 2015
Summit Systems Inc.has been providing high quality technology solutions for mission critical IT systems since 1998. From our headquarters in Buford Georgia, providing the highest quality professional services has been the key component to the success of our company, employees, business partners, and customers. We are unique in our offerings, providing complete solutions of Structured Cabling, Audio Visual, IT, Security, Electrical, and Life Safety Systems and Services with one technology provider. It is our dedication to quality and our people that differentiates us in our markets and with our customers.
Pros
Commission based salary
Cons
Responsible for customer leads