Summit Recruiters Employee Reviews

Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Thomaston, CT 06787March 1, 2016
I worked for maintence around the shop, I also work on machine and did repairs. I also worked in shipping, I also work in production. Near the end of me working in Summit I was working were ever they needed me. I didn't mind because I would get over time more then most at summit.
I like management they showed care in their employees. If you they had great company party once a year. They treated their employees great.
I run into many people I worked with and enjoy seeing them I got along well with everyone.
Long hours are the hardest but as life goes we have to work the hours I don't mind.
I enjoy knowing I can do my job do well, knowing when I'm asked to do something that needs to be done when top priority work and they ask me. That say a lot.
Pros
Dependable, stable and they cared about their employees.
Cons
Don't have any.
Sometimes can be enjoyable, but more cons than pros
Hostess (Current Employee) –  Windsor, COMarch 22, 2016
The summit in my opinion has more cons than it does pros. The management can be very poor at times and the job can get very stressful. It is very loud and you deal with many many obsticals. A typical day at work is helping customers with whatever they need even when they are upset over a situation. Co workers can be very rude at times and the job has a lot of pressure.
Pros
Discounts on games
Cons
Short breaks, long hours or almost no hours, management
Audiovisual Systems Integration and Design
Senior Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Savannah GAJune 30, 2015
Summit Systems Inc.has been providing high quality technology solutions for mission critical IT systems since 1998. From our headquarters in Buford Georgia, providing the highest quality professional services has been the key component to the success of our company, employees, business partners, and customers. We are unique in our offerings, providing complete solutions of Structured Cabling, Audio Visual, IT, Security, Electrical, and Life Safety Systems and Services with one technology provider. It is our dedication to quality and our people that differentiates us in our markets and with our customers.
Pros
Commission based salary
Cons
Responsible for customer leads
Overall Great Place to Work
Lead Business Consultant (Former Employee) –  San Mateo, CAApril 25, 2014
I worked as a liaison between Quill and small-to-medium sized businesses as a Lead Business Consultant and, as such, worked in client acquisition, client retention, and consultation. It is a very demanding job and, being entirely performance based, you get what you put in to it. At first, the compensation is not great, however, if you work hard and work up the career ladder you are more than compensated for your work early on. Great opportunity for advancement, a wonderful work environment with great management and co-workers, and a great culture around the office. The reason I left was due to transportation issues as the job essentially requires a car, which I do not have. That being said, all and all I really liked this job and gave it a good review.
Engaging Work Environment with Highly Invested Administration
Mental Health Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Buffalo, NYMay 24, 2016
The Summit Center takes pride in their work and has a passion for their mission. They engage in only evidenced based practice, and review outcomes via consumer satisfaction and success. They pass along the most up to date training to their employees.
Productive and fun place to work
United Service / AEC - merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MIJune 10, 2015
I ready injoyed working for Summit, I got along great with my bosses and I enjoyed going in and knowing what I have to get done and get everything done in a timely manner! The only reason I left was because I was having my first child and needed to be a stay at home Mom.
Pros
Good pay and benifits
Cons
Some of the Managers in the stores were mean to the vendors
great place to work per diem
Occupational Therapist, Registered and Licensed (Current Employee) –  Plantsville, CTApril 20, 2016
the staff, nursing and therapists, are great to work with and everyone is a team player. the residents are welcoming of per diem therapists and willing to work to be able to reach goals to go home.
Not a bad place to work
Project Coordinator/AV Installs (Former Employee) –  Addison, TXOctober 27, 2015
This company had some good people working for them. Sometimes communication between sales, management and installers was very unorganized but all in all this was a fun place to work with some great people. Unfortunately Troxell bought the company out and laid off most of us.
Pros
Great hours and nice people
Cons
Bought out by Troxell culture has changed drastically
Bistro Chef/Trainer (Current Employee) –  Hockessin, DEFebruary 24, 2016
Each day is a journey! Great environment to work, learn and advance yourself in your field! Everyone who works and or lives here are considered family! That's hard to find in an establishment these days.
Good work environment
Millwright Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMarch 12, 2015
It is a good work environment, good pay. Downside is you travel a lot. They could improve on the overall healthcare offered but all other benefits are great including the 401K. They pay a good per diem when traveling.
Pros
good workers
Cons
healthcare could be better but all other benefits are great
an enjoyable place to work
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Bay Minette, ALNovember 18, 2013
Did a fuel survey, read the gallons of gas, changed shifts, counted deposits, entered daily paperwork, sent paperwork by UPS, counted and ordered cigarettes, ordered product for the store, completed all banking requirements, checked in vendors, issued vendor checks, cleaned , stocked and ran the register while providing excellent customer service.
Pros
having sunday off
Cons
unable to provide raises
Small company where employees wear numerous hats
Customer Service/Inside Sales (Current Employee) –  Logansport, INJuly 3, 2014
Learned to be very flexible in how to go about the day in order to accommodate what needed to get accomplished. Very small company with good people. Typical day is putting orders in and verifying that all information is correct with the orders. The hardest and most enjoyable is wearing the numerous hats.
Pros
small company where everyone counts
Cons
limited benefits
Small privately owned firm
Field Technician (Former Employee) –  Fort Mill, SCNovember 14, 2013
The company used sound civil engineering practices but is completely dependant upon the housing market. Therefor, when the housing marked tanked five years ago several technicians were let go. Since I was an hourly employee when it rained I was unable to go to work.
Pros
company work truck & full benefits
Cons
management played favorites
Not sure if I'd go here again
Student Nurse (Former Employee) –  COLTONJune 24, 2015
The tutors are great and very willing to help. The upper management/ director of nursing lets it be known that you are just a number. My counselor is amazing and continues to help me find a career.
Pros
AWESOME TUTORS AND COUNSELORS
Cons
TERRIBLE NURSING DIRECTOR, NO INTEREST IN UNDERSTANDING THAT LIFE HAPPENS, AND ARE ONLY INTERSTED IN MONEY
Running a small business for family
Executive Director (Current Employee) –  Mineola, NYJanuary 27, 2013
Entrepuneral experience with the business. Set up a sales, customer service, operational environment. Taking a small business to the next level within the industry.
Pros
salary plus
Cons
family
CEO Summit Cancer Care
CEO (Former Employee) –  Savannah, GAMarch 16, 2015
Managed day to day operations

Learned how to implement a complicated EMR with the Billing and drug dispensing system that resulted in down load of charge and clinical data. Set up daily and monthly reconciliation process
Managed 80 staff with six physicians and six mid-level providers
Convincing the providers the importance to create a meaningful note that met what i considered to be the requirements of Pay for Performance.
Happy patients and well trained satisfied employees
Pros
staff were professional and enjoyed their daily work
Cons
dealing with pre-cert and authorizations of nccn guideline treatments
Long hours and sketchy management
Field Service Manager/Engineer (Former Employee) –  Buford, GAMarch 10, 2014
Though I was able to advance positions fairly quickly, it became rather apparent that the management at Summit was questionable to say the least. The "buddy" political game was in full swing and a plethora of "armchair quarterbacks" are to be found. I enjoyed the installation staff. Many of the sales staff were great people and the company is truly in dept to their ability to keep the client happy. Basically, some of the managements "word" was about as good as dirt.
Pros
decent people to work with
Cons
some of the management has questionable work ethics
designing is enjoyable
Junior Philippine Society of Mechanical Engineers (Former Employee) –  philippinesNovember 10, 2014
Aside of my professional License Skills as a Mechanical Engineer I already had a background regarding the building wiring installation since I was first finished my vocational in TESDA.I have done my on-the-job training at Crystal Sugar Milling Company one of the top producing sugar in the country located at Maramag Bukidnon, Mindanao Philippines. During that time I was assigned at the boiler department, boiling house, and processing area. Hint, Crystal Sugar Milling Company is a (cogeneration) Plant and I’ am knowledgeable the flow or a cycle of the plant. I have also a knowledge of autoCad drafting and inventor. During my student life I attained many seminars one of them is the discussion of "Internal Combustion Engine" and many to mention as regard to my field of studies.
Good Company
Yard Worker (Former Employee) –  Gary, INApril 19, 2013
I enjoyed working here, long hours at times, good management.
Pros
na
Cons
na
Unorganized and Elitist
Attendant (Former Employee) –  Eden, UtahMarch 4, 2014
I was given conflicting directions from multiple people on a daily basis. You are not allowed to drive yourself to the property but their transportation was unreliable. They failed to even pay me until a week after I quit.
Pros
nice coworkers, beautiful scenery
Cons
did not pay, cruel management

Summit Recruiters Reviews by Location