STS is a services-based organization that relies on the exceptional results our workforce delivers to customers every day. We realize that our customers’ high regard for our consistently high performance is only possible because of the talents, exceptional work ethic and commitment of our people. We promote and live by a strong and inclusive company culture that places the focus on customer and employee satisfaction, communication and respect.
- Competitive salary and benefits package, including a 401(k) plan with matching
- A work environment that emphasizes the safety of our workforce
- An organization that is committed to upholding the highest level of business ethics and workplace conduct
- A company that supports “paying it forward” with involvement in several deserving charities and encourages volunteerism in the employee’s community
- Generous time-off program, that starts on the first day of employment!
- Tuition and certification cost reimbursement programs
STS is actively committed to employment of Veterans, who we regard as one of our Nation’s greatest resources. Today, you will find Veterans at every level of our organization, continuing in their service to our country by supporting our government contracts and customers. STS is proud of their dedication, work ethic, loyalty, and commitment to duty, and we will continue to promote career opportunities for Veterans who are sincerely deserving of our appreciation.
17 salaries reported
$13.05 per hour
6 salaries reported
$12.95 per hour
4 salaries reported
$75,000 per year
A worldwide provider of sophisticated technology solutions, Summit Technical Solutions, LLC, is committed to performance excellence, business integrity, and serving the mission-critical needs of our valued customers. STS is a certified WBE, Veteran- and Woman-owned Small Business, and we pride ourselves on being a price-competitive, government-preferred solutions provider. Offering exceptional technical support and professional services, STS is dependable, technically progressive, and always ready to meet our clients’ challenges with comprehensive, responsive and innovative solutions.
Some of our customers in the Federal sectors include the U.S. Air Force, U.S. Army, U.S. Department of State, FAA, U.S. Navy, and NASA.
In addition to our headquarters office, we have branch locations in Alabama and a European Operations office in Ramstein, Germany. – less