Skills: Must have in-depth knowledge of IT Project Management processes and in-depth knowledge of federal IT Investment laws, regulations and processes.
Location: Washington DC
Tax Term: FULLTIME
Tasks: The successful candidate will be responsible for the technical, contractual, administrative, and financial aspects of the project(s) assigned. The candidate will also be responsible for identifying, proposing resolutions, and resolving project management issues in collaboration with applicable federal staff. They will be held accountable for managing one or more projects, and successfully implements project(s) and associated services, in accordance with Agency task orders, federal laws, regulations and procedures.
Summit Technologies is seeking a Project Manager to provide project management leadership and services in support of the Agency task order. The candidate will oversee and manage project management teams, daily operations, client/customer relationships, and be held responsible for the quality of deliverables, as well as develop, monitor, and report on project objectives, budget, and schedule status and performance.
- Must have five to seven years of experience in project management
- In-depth knowledge of and experience with IT Project Management processes including, but not limited to, industry standard Project Management principles and practices such as those defined by the Project Management Institute (PMI) in the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK), Federal Enterprise Architecture, Capital Planning and Investment Control, System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) Management, IT Security Management, Risk Management
- In-depth knowledge of and experience with federal IT Investment laws, regulations and process including, but not limited, to the Clinger-Cohen Act of 1996, Title III of the E-Government Act of 2002, and the Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA). Familiarity with the federal IT Investment laws, regulations and circulars listed in Part 6 of this SOW
- Proven ability to meet cost, schedule, and performance requirements for federal IT investment projects
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and leadership skills
- In-depth knowledge of and experience with managing the planning, implementation, and operations and maintenance of an enterprise-wide cloud based Commercial off The Shelf (COTS) solution
- PMP certification preferred but, not required
We are technology risk management experts. Our experienced professionals bring the benefits of leading edge technologies to provide solutions that allow our clients to reduce their exposure to risk.
At Summit Technologies, your ideas are valued and your talents are cherished. Our consultants listen to and learn from one another, creating an atmosphere for professional as well as personal growth.
We believe in attracting, developing and retaining the best and brightest professionals. Our clients demand the very best, and in turn; we demand the very best from our professionals. Therefore, it's imperative for us to attract high quality candidates to be part of our Team.
We have a friendly, easy going culture that emphasizes professionalism, customer service and integrity. At Summit Technologies, we believe in client service first, but recognize the importance of fun, family and a balanced work-life.
We offer a comprehensive benefits plan including paid vacation, a 401(k) retirement plan with matching contributions and generous dental and health benefits. For more information, please visit our website at www.summittechllc.com.