Sun Chemical Corporation

Sun Chemical Corporation Employee Reviews

horrible place to work. inconsistent management, and they will fire you for looking into other positions.
specialist workforce management (Former Employee), cincinnatiMay 23, 2015
Pros: none
Cons: too many to list
i was the prior wfm specialist in this position. I was terminated 3 days after they found out I was looking into another position. The reason I was given was because I had been tardy 3 times the prior month. The company policy states you can be tardy four times per month. Aside from this they lost their person in IT that knows avaya, and have noone with scheduling experience currently. So if you are ready to take on 3 jobs that would normally be 40k each for 40k and deal with vindictive mgmt and a bass ackwards chain of command then this is the job for you.
Incredible Experience
Technical Sales Representative (Former Employee), Cincinnati, OHJune 16, 2014
Pros: great responsibility given and great output required
Cons: caught in large organization restructure
Fortunate to work for an industry leader. Interacted with multiple industries and every level of management within multiple disciplines. Learned the value of knowing customer needs and their customer's needs. Honed professional image and interaction abilities. Daily autonomy blended with outstanding support and training.
busy ink processing plant
Maintenance Mechanic/Electrician (Former Employee), Bedford Park, ILApril 24, 2013
Pros: 5 day work week, paid holidays
Cons: plant closed
Electrical, mechanical repair and maintenance of ink processing equipment. Polished my personal and technical skills. Management was reasonable and honest. Good group of people to work with. Removing the ink from myself at the end of the day. Solving problems especially the long term solutions.
great opportunity
International Customer Account Analyst & Logistics (Current Employee), cincinnati ohAugust 2, 2012
great knowledge and experience.
very diverse company.