As a member of the Helpdesk Support Staff in our corporate Information Technology Department, you will coordinate the input, tracking, assignment, and follow-up of all tickets to provide our end users with a positive overall IT experience. You will ensure that IT maintains a high level of customer service by following our SLA guidelines. Other responsibilities include but are not limited to companywide tracking of inventory including all IT assets and loaner equipment; working closely with other Support Analysts to provide first level technology support to users for PC/LAN and laptop/workstation end-users; maintaining technical and procedural documentation for PC desktop/laptop configuration stands and install procedures; providing user training for commercially available applications as well as custom applications; other projects as assigned.
- Provide first level support for PC/LAN and laptop/workstation end-users.
- Maintain and provide reports from the incident tracking system.
- Inventory control of all Information Technology equipment.
- Provide hardware repair for all systems and coordinating warranty issues through vendors.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
- College degree and/or four years related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience required in trouble shooting various problems that can include but are not limited to the computer systems, network, Internet, routers, switches and properly identifying issues to follow escalation procedures.
- Customer service experience required.
- A+ certification or other certifications preferred.
- Laptop and desktop trouble shooting and repair experience preferred.
- Ability to prioritize support issues and multi-task.
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills required.
- Qualified candidates must pass a criminal history background check as well as a pre-employment drug test