Sun Pharmaceutical Industries, Inc. Employee Reviews

Not good - unless you befriend the right people
QA Documentation Control Specialist (Former Employee) –  Cranbury, NJNovember 14, 2017
The environment is stressful and violations must be overlooked to perform job duties. Hard to get ahead in culture of favoritism. Be sure you befriend the correct people and tell them only what they want to hear.
Pros
Very little
Cons
Almost no half-days, few holidays, short breaks
One of the worst
District Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 9, 2017
Bad leadership with no trust, narcissistic leadership. Global survey showed more than 70% of staff is unhappy. No trust, preferential treatment, lack of values and bad morals coupled with chronic out of stocks
Pros
Cons
As above
Good place to learn.
Asst Director Contract & Document Management (Current Employee) –  Princeton, NJSeptember 2, 2017
If one wants to learn, this is the right place. The company's motto is "Do more with less" so if this is something one is willing to accept then you will be happy.
fun
Quality Assurance DEA Associate (Former Employee) –  Wixom, MIAugust 22, 2017
it is good experience work in this company. Nice people working in this company. Good location and learn a lot in this company. Good management and now they working for globalization.
Engertic work place
Billing Clerk (Former Employee) –  Wixom, MIJuly 8, 2017
Very energetic work force from staff to management, all worked as a team and as a family atmosphere. Input and discussions with all involved participation for growth. A positive working place. Dealing with customers within and outside was a great learning experience.
Pros
Multiple growth area of knowledge
its good to work
Machine Operator Packaging (Presant) (Current Employee) –  Cranbury, NJJune 5, 2017
i want to enhanced my carrier with my potential for a better prospects. Looking for a mid level managerial portfolio to handle
Mostly work as a Project Manager in government ,telecom areas.Nation wide.
productive
Field Sales Manager or Key Account Manager/KAM (Former Employee) –  West Bengal,Bihar,Jharkhand,Sikkim & North eastMay 8, 2017
Tender Sale,Visiting doctors,chemist,stockist,manage all division intitutional sales (both govt. & Corporate
Hospitals , like Apollo, Rtiics ,Coloumbia Asia etc.) . Beside tender work trade sales also(anaesthesiology
products,critical care products,injectable neurology products, speciality neonatology products),tender
quote,manage & sale narcotic drug (fentanyl citrate).
Very Good Place to Contribute as well as Learn
Sr. General Manager, Corporate Quality Audits (Current Employee) –  Goregaon, MumbaiMay 1, 2017
It is a wonderful place for Quality Assurance Professionals it provides ample opportunities to learn in different disciplines of Quality Assurance. Ample opportunities to share your knowledge with your colleagues and learn from your colleagues.
Pros
Freedom to Contribute, Freedom to Learn and advance your knowledge
Cons
Mumbai is a crowded place and takes more time to reach to office
productive, dynamic place to work that allows you to feel empowered
Sales Specialist (Current Employee) –  FloridaApril 30, 2017
The position with Sun Pharma gives you the empowerment to develop through sales your destiny. It is structured however you make the decision regarding your Accounts and the time you want to spend to develop these Accounts.
Pros
Motivating, growing Company that offers a future for pharmaceutical sales
Cons
Just developing their product portfolio
Health care was very good
Purchasing Assistant (Former Employee) –  New JerseyApril 3, 2017
As purchasing assistant I work closely with with my supervisor. I injoyed working with vendor, keeping inventory of supplies. Buying supplies. Putting data in spread sheets. Organizing lunches for my supervisor lunches.
Pros
Health care was very good
Cons
Company move from Mi to New Jersey
packing sr. manager
Packing Sr.Manager (Current Employee) –  IndianFebruary 22, 2017
Having exposure to handle 300+ manpower and 400+ different products and pack styles.
Handling 300 -400 mili. tablets/month.
Exposure of handling different packs as tablets, capsules, dry syrup, ointment and liquid orals.
Pros
weel knowlege of machine, good communication.
Good company to work with
Area Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  IndianaFebruary 10, 2017
Its a good company to work with, but it depends on the division you are working with. Few are very good division for working and few are poor. over all its a good company.
big company with small company mindset
Rebate Account Administrator (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJanuary 18, 2017
Sun is a very large company with a lot of products and business but they have a small company mindset when it comes to pleasing the customer. You would think this would be a good thing but trying to personalize reports for every customer leads to a lot of extra work with no extra people to do it. Sun needs to realize that they are a large company and either hire the amount of people needed, or make life easier for the current staff level by not adding unnecessary work.
Pros
some excellent people
Cons
work expectations are unreasonable
It was a good company to be associated .
Laboratory Support Assistant (Former Employee) –  Bryan, OHNovember 19, 2016
Fulfilling and challenging. I learned new jobs. Hands on management. Willing to work to a common goal, I really don't feel there was really a hardest part of the job. The really enjoyed every area of my job.
Pros
Healthcare and benefits
Cons
N/a
good
Manager-Packaging Validation - MSTG (Current Employee) –  Cranbury, NJOctober 28, 2016
Good staff and nice working environment
i learned a lot from Sun and gather so many new system and improved my skills
Mangement is good and Quality orianted
good
good
Manager (Current Employee) –  Cranbury, NJOctober 28, 2016
Good staff and nice working environment
i learned a lot from Sun and gather so many new system and improved my skills
Mangement is good and Quality orianted
good
Great company to work with
Material Handler & Dispensing Manufacturing (Current Employee) –  Cranbury, NJSeptember 25, 2016
Great Company to work with. I have learned a lot from them. but we are human and we always look for better living of life, so I continue trying my best
vipers nest
Quality Assurance Assistant (Former Employee) –  Bryan, OHJune 20, 2016
Very stressful, unpleasant place to work. Nonstop backstabbing, teasing, micromanaging, and boredom. My boss would pit her staff against each other on a daily basis. My boss would also attack the weakest member of her staff if any other member upset her. I spoke to our VP in confidence about issues in the department, she promised she would not say anything to my supervisor and would look into it and make corrections. The very next day, she told my boss everything I had said. I left there with very little confidence and felt extremely lucky to have gotten out.

Hopefully the place is better now, I haven't worked there for a few years.
Pros
it provided a paycheck
Cons
very unhealthy atmosphere
Fast pace a place to grow
Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Wixom, MIMay 18, 2016
Sun pharm is a good company to work for. I got a chance to learn a lot of new things and offered a management position. A lot of overtime hours is basically always available.
Sun Pharma
Junior Quality Control Planner (Former Employee) –  Cranbury, NJDecember 28, 2015
The culture of the company is not the best to work with. There is no work/life balance and salary is not worth all of the work.
Pros
learn a lot
Cons
No work/life balance, underpaid

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sun Pharmaceutical Industries, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

Sun Pharmaceutical Industries, Inc. Reviews by Location