SUN TECHNICAL SERVICES

SUN TECHNICAL SERVICES Employer Reviews

Great People to work with
Project Coordinator (Current Employee), Reno, NVJune 24, 2014
The feeling in the office is outstanding. The ability for upward mobility is not the best.
Good salary, good recruiters
Journeyman Instrument Mechanic - Nuclear (Former Employee), Spring City, TNApril 6, 2013
Pros: good salary, good recruiters
Cons: limited benefits package
As a nuclear I&C Technician, my overall experience with SUN Technical Services was good. They are very good at placing candidates and pay competitive wages for the area and company in which the contract is with. My paycheck was always accurate and on time.
contract headhunters
Instrumentation & Controls Technician (Former Employee), Fermi-2 NGS, DC Cook NGS, Brown's Ferry NGSAugust 16, 2012
Pros: laughed all the way to the bank ... and saved most of my wages.
Cons: thousands of miles from my family for months. (my children are all over 21 now.)
Sun Technical found me 4 different contract nuclear jobs in 2003 (at 3 different locations). At DC Cook NGS in Bridgman, Michigan I was working 7-12s on swing/graveyard and making $3K/week after taxes ($30/hour base & overtime & per diem). I&C supervisor put me in charge of training a new I&C technician apprentice from Operations. (I was previously – more... an I&C Training Instructor at Mohave Generating Station in Laughlin, Nevada.) I also installed wiring and calibrated instrumentation at this plant. – less
My Experience with this Company
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Spring City, TNApril 27, 2012
Pros: the people i worked with.
Cons: not enough money for the job that i was doing.
I was definitely very busy all day, if people weren't at my desk, I was answering e-mails and phone calls. I enjoyed most everyone that I worked with. I enjoy working with a team of people and learning more everyday.