Sunbelt Credit

Sunbelt Credit Employer Reviews

Busy Company
Loan Processor (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLFebruary 24, 2014
Cons: going into the field to collect payments.
Processed personal loans for customers. Through Credit Bureau, Car titles, personal properties. Set up files,faxed, contacted customers for payments, customer service, processed payments, bank drops.
Very stressful and Changing environment
Senior Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Huntsville, TXNovember 4, 2013
Pros: competitive benefits, goal commission, overtime
Cons: hours vary, communication, pay vs work put in, not flexible
This company's management is very unorganized and has poor communication throughout the company. The supervisors for this company are very insensitive to worker's personal life, as well as their emotional state. Their insensitivity causes much turmoil with coworkers throughout the workday.
The hours that are required for this position causes much conflict – more... with a family lifestyle. There is no set work hours, and the overtime required gets very impulsive at times.
Through all of these conflicts, I have learned very valuable assets in the business field. Self control and time management is a key factor in this field. I have learned to work in a fast paced environment and multi-task to keep customer flow more effective and productive.
The most enjoyable part about this job, although it gets very tiring at times, is how there is always something to do to keep your mind occupied and busy. – less
co-workers
Manager (Former Employee), Tyler, TXOctober 23, 2013
Love working with customer.
The hardest was leaving my customer and co-workers.
Very stressfull and Not employee friendly
Assistan Manager (Former Employee), Palatka, FLOctober 14, 2013
Pros: good hours
Cons: poor work inviroment, poor pay
1) Supervisors were not concerned about employee happiness
2) You were discremenated against (example: if you made a complaint you were talked down to and called a liar)
collection management
Senior Assistant Manager (Current Employee), west point gaSeptember 30, 2013
processing loans, taking payments, collections
the hardest part of the job is working late nights
the most enjoyable part is meeting and interacting with people
productive workplace
Manager (Former Employee), Lake Charles, LAJuly 12, 2013
Pros: great benifits
Cons: hours
a typical day at work would be calling accounts, opening new loans, collecting payments. my co-workers where friendly and hard working.
The office has over 1000 accounts there is always something to do.
Senior Assistant Manager (Current Employee), Beaufort, SCJuly 1, 2013
Cons: they wait until the last minute to tell us that the schedul has changed.
A typical day is mainly collections. Getting new accounts for growth, and getting customers accounts up to date .I have learned more managerial skills. My co-workers are always willing to help and we get along very well. The hardest part of the job is trying to get an account current when a customer just doesn't have the money to make their payment. – more... I love my customers and meeting new people everyday. – less
Hard Company to work for
Branch Manager (Former Employee), Lake Charles, LAMarch 12, 2013
Pros: benefits
Cons: salary, hours
They approve everyone and when they don't pay they gets upset with you.
You must want to give customers a hard time
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Tallahassee, FLFebruary 7, 2013
Pros: higher pay and free healthcare
Cons: where do i begin; collection goals, your goals are based on people making their monthly payment on time
This is the worst place I have ever worked. They make their own collection calls to collect late payments on loans they give out. This had the worst general manager I have ever encountered. When she would walk in the room a coldness would fall over us and no one would talk to each other the entire day while she was there. I am usually a positive person – more... and usually can find the positive in any situation, but I cannot lie nor would I want anyone to go into this job at this location with high expectations. – less
Nice location, near everything!!!
Assistant Manager, Loan Officer (Former Employee), Palatka, FloridaSeptember 26, 2012
Pros: talking all day!!!
Cons: having to meet a monthly quota!!!
I had a wonderful experience at SunBelt Credit, we had a great managment team & we worked well together. I loved meeting new people on a daily basic, doing the calls for collections and going out to do field work. The 1st and the end of the month is the most intense but the best all at the same time.
working knowledge
Sr Assistant Manager (Current Employee), Bradenton FloridaJuly 16, 2012
my job consists of daily collections, lending, customer service, insurance liason for the office accts, daily cash handling of payments and eod reporting
Excellent work enviroment
Asst Mgr (Former Employee), Lakeland, FLApril 16, 2012
Pros: monthly bonus was available to all employees, not just mgrs
Cons: working till 8 pm two nights a week.
Working at Sunbelt Credit was one of my most rewarding experiences. Everyone there is always ready to answer any questions and offer their help in any way.