Sunbelt TItle Agency Employee Reviews in United States

Management is the issue
Customer Service, call handling, survey review. (Current Employee) –  Winter Park, FLOctober 12, 2015
This would be a great company to continue a career in if it weren't such a turbulent time when it came to internal operations and the incompetence of the management involved.
Job was as a temp.
CLOSING ASSISTANT, PROCESSOR (Former Employee) –  Punta Gorda, FLFebruary 17, 2015
Hired as a Temp for employee out for major surgery. Company very departmentalized and regulated. Co- workers very nice and helpful.
Productive, positive, and fast work environment.
Post-Closing, Warehouse Assistant (Former Employee) –  Oldsmar, FLDecember 5, 2014
I truly enjoyed working for Sunbelt Title Agency. My position was only temporary, but I learned a great amount within the time I was employed with them. Everyone within the office was always so positive and uplifting, great team players.
Good Title Company
Title Processor (Former Employee) –  Miami, FlAugust 12, 2014
I would deal with the realtors, buyers, sellers, survey companies, and the lenders. Realtors would bring me a new case, I would enter the data into the company system, I would set up the appointments between the survey company and the sellers. When I would look to see if I find a lien an a property, I then contacted the seller's realtor and make them aware that the lien needs to be resolved before we go to the table for closing. I would keep in constant contact with the buyers getting all their information, and the realtors letting know how their case was progressing. Once the case was ready for closing, I would schedule the closing between all the parties.
Pros
enjoyed helping people achieve the dream of buying a home.
Cons
working on removing liens from properties
I loved my job.
Closing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLMay 1, 2014
I enjoyed working with this company. The company is very professional and the management is great. Unfortunately, that field is very challenging when it comes to job stability.
Pros
creativity is required
Cons
i was laid off.
Good Place to Work
Processor (Current Employee) –  Port Saint Lucie, FLOctober 27, 2013
Sunbelt Title is a good place to work. They offer decent benefits, a multitude of educational resources and support. They also have great team players.
Pros
geographic location, hours of operation and team players
Cons
lack of room for growth, heavy work load, functional work space and salary
Been with company for 9 years
Clerical Typist-Sr. Mailroom rep (Current Employee) –  Longwood, FLAugust 26, 2013
Busy with company for 9 years. Learned a little about the title industry. Management can be a little for respective and more helpful on teaching and helping move to a department willing to learn more about company.
I enjoy working with my co-workers.
I am a hard worker and always wanting to learn more.
It was a Great place to work, always busy helping the clients as a Receptionist loved it
Receptionist - Switchboard (Former Employee) –  Weston, FLOctober 10, 2012
I enjoyed working with all the people at Sunbelt in Weston. now , , I see you have a office in Winter Haven on Cypress Gardens Blvd, with Coldwell Banker. Please put me in touch with anyone for a postion. I worked with the closers, processors, hardest part when we had 5 conf rooms full of people, I answered all incoming and outgoing calls, came in contact with all the insurance companies, clients and talked with them .
Pros
good benefits and working conditions
Cons
no cons
Great Experience
Title Processor (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLAugust 29, 2012
Title agent for real estate closings
high pressure
fast paced
high volume job
many hours of overtime
Pros
free lunch
Fun and productive workplace. Not alot of room for advancement
Title Curative Coordinator/Processor (Current Employee) –  Oldsmar, FLJuly 15, 2012
A typical day at work consists of processing files and getting them ready to be able to be closed and sold to new owners. Clearing title on foreclosed properties to get them ready to go under contract for the bank to re-sell them to new owners. Answering the phone and problem solving for customers whom call in to the office. Making phone calls to city and county government offices to obtain the information necessary to clear the title issues that are on a property, such as code liens, code violations and open and expired permits.
Pros
friendly work atmosphere and all team players help each other.
Cons
not alot of appreciation or moral boosting when times are tough

4.2