SunCrest HealthCare

SunCrest HealthCare Employee Reviews

Home Health Agency with compassionate and hard working staff members.
Patient Care, Authorization and Intake Coordinator (Former Employee), Jefferson City, TNMarch 19, 2015
Pros: working for a good company with great people.
A very busy and productive work load daily with excellent teamwork, communication and support with management and co-workers. The easiest part of my job is doing what I love and enjoy in the healthcare industry. The hardest part is always having higher expectations of my job performance because I like to teach, help, fix, and finish everything I can. The most enjoyable and rewarding moments are hearing patient satisfaction and comments from family and co-workers on a job well done and how I made their day better or easier. Making a difference is what counts the most.
Motivated team environment
Payroll Manager (Former Employee), Madison, TNApril 8, 2014
Wonderful company doing great things in home healthcare. I would still be employed with SunCrest Healthcare, but the company was acquired and all corporate management and executives positions transitioned to the acquiring company, based out of Louisville, KY.
Suncrest Healthcare
Payroll Coordinator (Former Employee), Madison, TNApril 1, 2014
Pros: casual dress every day
Suncrest Healthcare was a great fulfilling workplace. I enjoyed working in the payroll department and talking to the other branches associated with Suncrest concerning payroll problems and solutions.
Great people, great team work
RN (Current Employee), Nashville, TNJanuary 21, 2014
I have worked with so many wonderful people and learned so much.
great healthcare company!
AP, AR, HR Clerk (Former Employee), Madison, TNDecember 12, 2013
i'm so sad to see this company be sold to another. I loved all the co-workers. It was very family oriented and everyone cared about each other.
Company with a great mission!
HRIS & Benefits Coordinator (Current Employee), Madison, TNNovember 11, 2013
Company with a great mission! The focus is the patient. Providing great service to those in need.
Getting better
Level 2 Network Administrator (Current Employee), Coral Springs, FLMarch 13, 2013
Pros: everyone is nice.
Cons: raises are still on hold since 2-3 years ago.
The hardest part of the job was seeing people coming and going so often. You grow attached to people then they leave. You never knew who did what because they would rotate out so quickly.