The Corporate Accountant position will be a key member of the company's accounting team. Your initial focus will be properly setting and executing policies and procedures relating to accounts receivables. The long-term focus of the position is the maintenance of accounts receivables as well as additional responsibilities within the accounting department. We are looking for a candidate that is highly motivated and excited to work for a growing company. This position reports directly to the Controller.
- Prepare and execute monthly billing of Medicare, Medicaid and Private Insurance
- Record accounting transactions
- Special projects as needed
- Additional responsibilities determined by Controller
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance
- Experienced user of Microsoft Excel
- Strong interpersonal, communication, time management and organizational skills
- Effective problem-solver with initiative to seek solutions to solve new problems
- Ability to adapt to needs of a growing company
Suncrest is a growing hospice company. Our mission is to provide the highest quality of care and customer service to our patients, their families and our referring sources.
Please submit resume with application.
Indeed - 10 months ago
Suncrest is a growing hospice company. Our mission is to provide the highest quality of care and customer service to our patients, their...