The Corporate Accountant position will be a key member of the company's accounting team. Your initial focus will be properly setting and executing policies and procedures relating to accounts receivables. The long-term focus of the position is the maintenance of accounts receivables as well as additional responsibilities within the accounting department. We are looking for a candidate that is highly motivated and excited to work for a growing company. This position reports directly to the Controller.
- Prepare and execute monthly billing of Medicare, Medicaid and Private Insurance
- Record accounting transactions
- Special projects as needed
- Additional responsibilities determined by Controller
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance
- Experienced user of Microsoft Excel
- Strong interpersonal, communication, time management and organizational skills
- Effective problem-solver with initiative to seek solutions to solve new problems
- Ability to adapt to needs of a growing company
Suncrest is a growing hospice company. Our mission is to provide the highest quality of care and customer service to our patients, their families and our referring sources.
Please submit resume with application.