Suncrest Hospice

Suncrest Hospice Employer Reviews

Great place to work!
Admin (Current Employee), Denver, COJune 23, 2014
Pros: great work-life balance
Cons: looking for a bit more money
I have worked in senior care for a few years and it is hard to find a place that really cares....THIS is it! Everyone that I work with really does care & wants to do their best for the clients & families. They have a lot of great perks, like fully employer-paid health insurance for the employee. The other costs for health care for family members are – more... very reasonable & the plan is pretty good. They also buy lunch a lot and have some wonderful perks at the annual meetings- like $100 gift card to the Cherry Creek mall. I have kids and I have never been told that I cannot take time off to take care of them, be at a school function or shuffle them somewhere. Every work place has dysfunction. No place is perfect, but I think that if you speak up here, the management listen and want to be on the same page with you. Maybe there was poor management before I got here, but I don't think so now. – less
poor, untrustworthy management
former employee (Former Employee), Denver, COApril 7, 2014
Poor, rushed orientation. Not enough support to those still learning. Though they claim to "live by" their mission statement, in actuality, they do NOT.

Staff are 'disposable' and corporate is untrustworthy. They 'say' all the right things to draw you in, but do not follow through.

Though there are great caregivers, who really knew their job, and – more... were dedicated to providing high quality care, corporate's goal was money and numbers, regardless of the strain on the care-giving staff- high caseloads for the nurses, CNA's social workers and chaplains, burnout, high staff turnover, etc. Staff opinions and suggestions were not validated, rather overlooked and dismissed. We got in trouble if we 'asked too many questions' or challenged anyone in upper management.

Just when you *think" they "care" about you- you find out they really do not. – less
Busy work place but has its perks
CNA (Current Employee), Denver coOctober 21, 2013
Pros: happy pts, full 40 hours a week
Cons: 10 hour days, no real breaks, driving
focus is on the patents which is great but long 10 hour days a lot of driving is the downside. The whole staff is amazing thoe management as well. The hardest part of this job is the driving.
Great job with good pay bad management
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee), Denver, COJuly 24, 2013
Pros: good pay, flexibilty, work for self
Cons: management
great job with good pay bad management, loved creating my own schedule and mile reimbursement

About Suncrest Hospice

Rapidly growing Hospice organization in the Denver metro area. We are experiencing rapid growth and need to add more quality – Read more