Sundance Healthcare Services is looking to add to our team of professional CNAs and certified caregivers. Our team members express their professionalism through skilled care, true dedication to serving others, effective communication, excellent personal presentation, reliability and outstanding customer service.
Provide for the personal needs, comfort, and safety of clients of all ages through various one-on-one home care and personal services based on an established plan of care that may include the following:
· Companionship such as conversation, assisting with social activities, medication reminders, maintaining a safe environment, etc.
· Homemaking activities such as light housekeeping, grocery shopping, running errands, and meal preparation
· Personal care such as assisting with physical activity and movement, bathing, grooming, toileting, care, and meal preparation for adults/seniors.
· Current CPR/First Aid certifications
· Current TB test
· Demonstrate ability to safely lift at least 25lbs, and physically manipulate patients.
· Possess a current and valid driver's license along with current auto insurance.
· Posses personal transportation to use while at work
· Ability to provide professional references
· Reliable access to e-mail
· Successful candidate must submit to post offer, pre-employment and on-going drug screening and background checks
· Arizona DPS fingerprint card a plus
. Certification is a MUST for Caregiver.
· Current Arizona C.N.A. Certification/license is a MUST.
· Experience as a Personal Care Assistant
· Fluency in English with effective communication skills a must (bilingual a plus)
. $8/hr-$11/hr D.O.E
We offer a professional organization with flexible schedules, competitive wages, ongoing training and an opportunity to positively impact other people's lives.
For questions, you can also reach us at 480-264-7905. We would love to talk to you!