Sundance Rehabilitation

Sundance Rehabilitation United States Employee Reviews

Long term care facility
Staff Speech Language Pathologist (Former Employee), Lake Charles, LouisianaNovember 12, 2013
Fun people to work with, difficulty with support staff. Residents often poorly looked after by nursing staff.
SNF setting
Occupational Therapist, Staff (Former Employee), Marshfield, WIOctober 29, 2013
Pros: treating pts with needs
Cons: snf
Evaluating, treating patients, care conferences, supervising COTA's and aides to different facilities.
Changes
Team Leader/COTA (Former Employee), Salisbury, NCJune 8, 2013
Pros: great company with good values
Cons: too many contracts
This is when buildings changed contracts every year. Sundance was one of the contracts. I was at this same building for a long time. Sundance was one of the contracts. They were great to work for. Management was great. They just lost the contract sadly. I needed a consistent company.
Awesome
Regional Recruiter-Pacific Northwest (Former Employee), Albuquerque, NMNovember 5, 2012
Pros: virtual
Cons: very long hours
Great people. I loved this company. Very challenging but worth it!
dont do it if you care about your license
physical therapist (Former Employee), dunbarOctober 24, 2012
As a physical therapist, you'll be expected to keep up with 95 percent productivity on top of the millions of other things you have to do on this job. The employees at that facility are highly unethical and if you do not play their game, well you will be eventually fired bc they will be calling the GM over every mistake you make or harrass you to death...... So, if you care about your license, DONT GO THERE no matter how much money they offer you!!!!

December 2, 2012

I hope that you shared your concerns with your state nursing home oversight department. Nothing will change if people don't report what is going on in these facilities.

Genesis has bought Sundance and will operate like Genesis
Therapy Program Manager (Former Employee), GeorgiaAugust 17, 2012
Sundance has converted to Genesis philosophy, focusing on financial outcomes rather than quality care, poor employee morale, excessive productivity expectations and the overall loss of the focus on patient care. Manager workload is not realistic and many fail to perform tasks or do so on their own unpaid time. Staff is not supported with materials, training, or given time for meetings or further education. Staff is expected to meet productivity standards daily or go home early, most are not 40 hr/wk positions, forcing employees to obtain second jobs. Questionable practices of building caseloads.

January 8, 2013

I also experienced the same thing working for Genesis. I saw many employees clocking out and then finishing their paperwork because there is not enough time in the day to do everything you are asked to do. It was really sad and I refused to do it. I then got in trouble for overtime and then decided to quit because I dont believe in working for free!

great in house staff
Physical Therapist Assistant (Current Employee), Spooner, WIJuly 24, 2012
Pros: great compensation, great benefits
Cons: poor communication from upper management
TPM works hard to get everybody (5 therapists) there hours.
Hardest part is keeping up with rug levels with some patients.
Most enjoyable part is working with great co-workers
Fast paced, People oriented, fun
Therapy Program Manager / PT Tech (Former Employee), Yuba City, CaliforniaJune 13, 2012
Pros: family oriented environment
A great place for employment, family oriented, respectful.

About Sundance Rehabilitation

Hello from the Sundance Center! Allow us to introduce to you one of the most exclusive addiction treatment centers in the country. – Read more