Sundance Vacations Employee Review

View all Sundance Vacations reviews

Fun work place!
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Monroeville, PADecember 18, 2013
Sundance Vacations Inc. is the most exciting place I've worked. Its is family oriented and lots of enthusiasm and daily pep rally for team effort with staff. I learned a lot as a sales consultant with great expectations daily. The hardest part of the job was persuading first time client visits to purchase vacation weeks from a new company at this new area and office. The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting and conversing with new potential clients about our company benefits we offered everyone who walked in the office.
Pros
Free coffee and tea, staff lounge and promotional lunch from expected sales.
Cons
No previous sales expectation at visit, and no personal time or breaks outside of the office.

Other Sundance Vacations Employee Reviews

Fun place to work, competitive
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Tamaqua, PAJanuary 11, 2018
I loved going to work. My boss was great as well as my coworkers. We always held competitions to see who could out sell who. Everyone was friendly and the job was easy. I never had too much trouble with clients.
Fun at times but fast paced and stressful
TSR (Former Employee) –  Wilkes-Barre Township, PADecember 4, 2017
It's a decent place to work the pay and benefits they offer is good! Can be fun at times but it can be stressful very fast paced and you must meet quotas!
Pros
Decent hrs/incentive programs.
Cons
Quotas work 6 days every other wk.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sundance Vacations. Our community is ready to answer.