Sundance Vacations Employee Reviews

Sundance Vacations is a fantastic place to work
Director of Digital Media (Current Employee) –  Wilkes-Barre, PAMay 19, 2017
Sundance Vacations sells vacation packages to destinations in the US, Mexico, and the Caribbean. I work in the digital media department and in this position you are responsible for corporate communications regarding destinations, news, and events within the company. Our department maintains Sundance Vacations' online presence, including creating content and videos for the corporate websites as well as managing all social media outlets. The most enjoyable part of the job is working with so many talented individuals.
Pros
Traveling to destinations offered by the company
Cons
I can't think of any
Amazing company to work for with great co-workers.
Marketing (Current Employee) –  Wilkes-Barre, PAMay 18, 2017
I've been working at Sundance Vacations since March and it was the best decision of my life. I was a little nervous at first coming to a new company, working in a new department.. however I must say the training and support provided by the upper leadership team is awesome. I'm proud to say I work at Sundance Vacations.

Sundance Vacations rocks!
Pros
Great co-workers, good work balance, great healthcare and benefits
Cons
Not a fun place to work at.
Debt Collector/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Wilkes-Barre, PAMay 17, 2017
I loved taking to the customers and helping them out anyway can. it was getting a payment to setting up payment for the that was comfortable. My typical day was calling people to set up their payment or leaving a voice mail as to why I was calling. The manager that hired me was wonderful but we had another one when I left and he was a to be desired. He didn't like to work with woman. He looked down on us. I loved my job so there wasn't a hard part. The most enjoyable part of the day was when it was time to go home.
Pros
I was very good at what I was doing and enjoyed it.
Cons
When you are good at what you do there is no advancement.
Not a fan
Sales (Former Employee) –  Parsippany, NJMay 3, 2017
Management is the issue. Stuck in the past. $$$ is not what they claim it is either. Some good days, but many bad ones, and there will be charge backs.
Great place to work - IT department is the best
IT Professional (Current Employee) –  Wilkes-Barre, PAApril 26, 2017
Great place to work- the owners care about the employees and the business. In the IT department, the job is fast paced and challenging - we are constantly learning and working with new technologies. We are a close team that supports each other. I would recommend it!
Pros
Daily lunch break included, teamwork, family/fun atmosphere
Loved it!
Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Habrouck Heights, NJApril 19, 2017
Sold vacations at wholesale rates to families who wanted to save money! We sent them to timeshare like resorts at very cheap rates. I was very good at what I did and thoroughly enjoyed my job because I knew I was saving families money while they were vacationing.
Pros
Vacations
Aweful place to work
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Monroeville, PAApril 13, 2017
most days were slow its its all commission based selling vacations so if no one bought off of you you worked for nothing. hardest part was never having a paycheck. The most rewarding part was the training experience that i had to endure
Management Sucks
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Monroeville, PAMarch 4, 2017
Management sucks! If you are comfortable with pressuring people into buying things, and possibly not getting paid for doing so should they cancel, then this is the job for you! Commissions go missing on a daily. The product itself is amazing, but the way the office was ran was horrible. The turn over rate is ridiculous. People don't stay around long for a reason.
Cons
No break, high pressure sales
Nice place to earn some extra cash
Exit Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Parsippany, NJFebruary 26, 2017
If your looking for a part time job to augment your income..... this is it!! If your not on tour then you can do your own thing. I loved this place when I lived in NJ.
Pros
of Sunday and Monday
Cons
I left NJ
Productive and Fun Workplace
Telephone Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Hazleton, PA 18201January 4, 2017
Great job to work for. You get to play games. All you do is make phone calls to people who are interested in vacationing at some of the most nicest places. The hardest part is convincing others to go through with vacationing and coming to see us in person.
Pros
Play games, Parties
Cons
Need to convince people to come in to make sales
sundance
Telemarketer (Former Employee) –  Shamokin, PADecember 15, 2016
Sitting at the desk Advertising Vacation packages
Learned how to memorize a script with out looking at it
The Management is Great
Co workers where awesome
Trying to get People in seats
Fun and Exiting Enviroment
Pros
Lunches where Fun
Cons
i dont remember
Sundance vacations
Telemarketing Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  United StatesOctober 25, 2016
It's a great place to work . You also can make your paycheck as big as you would like too. The management is great! The only thing I didn't care for is the fact that there always worried about talk time and also the fact that they have a point system. My coworkers were amazing the most amazing part about the job is because I was able to make as much money as I wanted to and the manager that I worked for was amazing and helped out so much when it was needed
Pros
They have a lot of benefits and you can make your paycheck as big as you want
Cons
Healthcare to expensive, point system
I enjoyed my job.
TSR (Former Employee) –  Wilkes-Barre, PASeptember 6, 2016
Every body was very pleasant to work with. I learned many new things. But moved on because there was better money to be made else where.
high turnover for a reason
Sales (Former Employee) –  Washington DCSeptember 1, 2016
DC office brutal environment. Very high turnover of sales staff. Seemed every other week people left and new ones hired. Not very many prospects but huge expectations. Unqualified leads. Nonstop loud music and no job security. Awful evenings hours until 10PM. Salary sucks with only first month guaranteed.
Pros
convenient location
Cons
evening hours, no decent leads, tedium, no job security
Beginning Jon
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Wilkes-Barre, PAAugust 31, 2016
This was one of my first jobs and I absolutely enjoyed it! I was on the confections and snacks team so I dealt with accounts with Nestle, Wonka, and Kraft. The callers were super friendly, the co workers were friendly and the management was excellent.
Very Fun
Call Center and Marketing Consulting (Former Employee) –  Scranton, PAApril 4, 2016
Very fun environment pays well employee focused they give away many things every month to motivate the sales reps like rewards and incentives
...
Telemarketer (Former Employee) –  Wilkes-Barre, PADecember 10, 2015
Sundance Vacations is actually pretty harsh with the time requirements. They need to fix the timing because life does happen.
Selling vacation packages was a tough sell
Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Downers Grove, ILNovember 4, 2015
Working for Sundance Vacations was a fun job, enabling families to afford vacations without buying into a timeshare situation.
Pros
Met interesting people, energetic atmosphere
Cons
straight commission, volatile marketing conditions
Fun place to work
Telephone Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Wilkes-Barre, PAOctober 4, 2015
Morning meeting are always fun, recognition for jobs accomplished, all of my coworkers are wonderful people. I learned that we are the ones accountable for the job we do in the end. It is my responsibility to do my job and do it right.
The management is very well trained and in turn trains the employees well!
In this job one must rebuttal people that they do not know. This is my biggest challenge, interacting with different people on the phone everyday!
Pros
Paid days off, employees having the ability to get trips and vacations, short work day.The ability to earn as much money as you can.
Busy place
TSR (Former Employee) –  Shamokin, PAAugust 22, 2015
Fun job with lots of nice people to work with. Had alot of fun things they did on your shifts. Lots of different promotions.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sundance Vacations. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval