Sundance Vacations Employee Reviews in United States

Very Fun
Call Center and Marketing Consulting (Former Employee) –  Scranton, PAApril 4, 2016
Very fun environment pays well employee focused they give away many things every month to motivate the sales reps like rewards and incentives
Fun place to work
Telephone Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Wilkes-Barre, PAOctober 4, 2015
Morning meeting are always fun, recognition for jobs accomplished, all of my coworkers are wonderful people. I learned that we are the ones accountable for the job we do in the end. It is my responsibility to do my job and do it right.
The management is very well trained and in turn trains the employees well!
In this job one must rebuttal people that they do not know. This is my biggest challenge, interacting with different people on the phone everyday!
Pros
Paid days off, employees having the ability to get trips and vacations, short work day.The ability to earn as much money as you can.
Selling vacation packages was a tough sell
Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Downers Grove, ILNovember 4, 2015
Working for Sundance Vacations was a fun job, enabling families to afford vacations without buying into a timeshare situation.
Pros
Met interesting people, energetic atmosphere
Cons
straight commission, volatile marketing conditions
...
Telemarketer (Former Employee) –  Wilkes-Barre, PADecember 10, 2015
Sundance Vacations is actually pretty harsh with the time requirements. They need to fix the timing because life does happen.
high pressure workfield
Telemarketing/Phone Operator/Salesperson (Former Employee) –  Shamokin, PAAugust 18, 2015
Nice place to be a part of although it's a high-pace environment. Would have liked for management to be more professional.
Pros
short shifts
Cons
short breaks
good safe place to work
Marketing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Shamokin paMay 8, 2015
this is a good place to work .you are on the phone trying to get people come in for a vacation . it is fun job at times. you learn how to handle people. management is okay. hardest part of job is being hung up on because you cant do anything about it. the most enjoyable part being to able speak with some really nice people.
Nice place to work but not fond of the job
TRS (Current Employee) –  Wilkes-Barre, PaJuly 29, 2015
Sundance is a nice place to work. The people are friendly and the pay is ok. I am not particularly fond of being a TSR but there is always room for advancement.
Busy place
TSR (Former Employee) –  Shamokin, PAAugust 22, 2015
Fun job with lots of nice people to work with. Had alot of fun things they did on your shifts. Lots of different promotions.
Enthusiastic environment that instills drive and persistence
Telephone Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Tamaqua, PAJuly 21, 2014
On an average day, you are able to communicate with various people in a professional environment. Management is incredible by promoting success and encouraging hard work and dedication. My co-workers are all family to me and we act as a team to reach our collective goals.
Pros
sufficient training, discount travel, benefits, promotion availability
Cons
part time hours
Fun work place!
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Monroeville, PADecember 18, 2013
Sundance Vacations Inc. is the most exciting place I've worked. Its is family oriented and lots of enthusiasm and daily pep rally for team effort with staff. I learned a lot as a sales consultant with great expectations daily. The hardest part of the job was persuading first time client visits to purchase vacation weeks from a new company at this new area and office. The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting and conversing with new potential clients about our company benefits we offered everyone who walked in the office.
Pros
free coffee and tea, staff lounge and promotional lunch from expected sales.
Cons
no previous sales expectation at visit, and no personal time or breaks outside of the office.
Fun place to work
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  King of Prussia, PAAugust 20, 2014
A typical day at work involves mostly paperwork but there is plenty of down time. The hardest part of the job is keeping everything organized when the office gets busy, but the management team along with my co-workers are always available to help where they can. The people make this job what it is.
Fun Company with Fun People
TSR (Former Employee) –  Tamaqua, PADecember 23, 2013
I had a part time job with Sundance and it was so much better than my full time job. The people are friendly and everyone had a good time. The hardest part of the day was just dealing with some of the more rude and vulgar customers.
Pros
nice co workers, friendly environment, advancement opportunities
Cons
rude people
Decent place to work
telemarketer (Former Employee) –  Wilkes Barre, PaOctober 9, 2013
You truly have to love telemarketing to perform this job, follow up on leads that were filled out at sporting events, concerts, and so on, try to convince potential clients to come in and learn more about the company so they would sign up to do their vacation planning with them.
Pros
discount travels
Fun
TSR (Former Employee) –  Wilkes-Barre, PAFebruary 23, 2015
Sundance Vacation was very up beat and I loved it. Sundance was very welcoming. The employees were all uplifting and encourage you while your there.
Normal Day
Telemarketer (Former Employee) –  Shamokin, PADecember 5, 2012
Called private landlines to try and sale vacations and luxurious cruises. Learned how to rebutle. Hardest part of job was convincing them to come to a show of our vacations and cruises. Enjoyable part of job was being able to relax and do my job comfortably.
Pros
nice work environment
always a good day at work
Telephone Service Representative (Current Employee) –  hazleton paJuly 13, 2012
very good place to work,friendly environment,good pay,health benefits comissions,spiffs,incentaves
Pros
relaxed environment
Cons
repetative voicemail recordings
Marketing company
Marketer (Former Employee) –  Shamokin, PASeptember 7, 2013
Telemarketing for vacation packages.
Commission based on customers booking appointments and showing up to the appointments.
Pros
no overtime
Cons
commission based pay
Fast paced, encouraging company to work for.
Telemarketer (Former Employee) –  Mount Carmel, PAOctober 3, 2014
I enjoyed helping people get the vacations they dreamed off for the price they wanted.
Was ok
Network Administrator (Former Employee) –  Wilkes Barre, PAAugust 5, 2014
Not for a long term. They tend to under pay employees and work them hard. Typical of what you would expect from a call center
Fun
Telemarketer (Former Employee) –  Mount Carmel, PAApril 21, 2013
It was a very up beat and positive work place. It was very repetitive but that's how you learned your job.
Pros
part time
Cons
repetitive

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sundance Vacations. Our community is ready to answer.