Sundance Employee Reviews in United States

New management is a joke
Shift Leader (Former Employee) –  Richmond, MIMay 23, 2016
At first I loved working here. By the end of my time it was nothing but a joke. The higher ups brought in a new store manager and he cares about no one but himself. It's all about his hours, things just ended up turning in to a big mess. He is also the reason I left this job. Other then dealing with him, the customers are amazing and so were other employees.
Pros
Lifetime friends
Cons
No communication, and treated with disrespect
poor wprkplace
customer service/TSR (Former Employee) –  Wilkes-Barre, PAApril 30, 2016
They are very misleading to their employees.
The supervisors are disreputable and treat their employees
badly. The company is a scam.
Great Learning Experience
HSE Manager (Former Employee) –  Mathis, TXNovember 12, 2015
I enjoyed the opportunity i was given to grow as a Safety Leader with this Company. I learned many skills needed to continue my career as a Safety Person.
Pros
Schedule Freedom
Cons
Travel
a very productive and fun workplace
Machine Operator and Assembler (Former Employee) –  Detroit MichiganAugust 19, 2015
At Sundance I enjoyed my work every day it was fun. Coworkers were awesome and management was very easy to communicate with and very very helpful.
I was a machine operator I learned how to run a label machine, case packing machine. I also learned some maintenance work for those particular machines to keep them running.
I also worked for overtime sanitation I also did painting, construction and drove the Hilo in the warehouse.
Pros
free drinks
Fast paced, people orientated work place.
Employee (Current Employee) –  michiganJuly 24, 2015
Overall a decent employer with lots of room to grow in this franchise. Must be willing to work hard, work long and be a got to person for management. Depends on the market and group you belong to.
Pros
free food, good bonus programs.
Cons
can be hard to maintain work life balance.
Good place
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  West Valley City, UTApril 7, 2015
I enjoyed working here. Good work environment and the hours were great.The management was great. They were very organized and they care about their employees.
profesionalism quetionable
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COFebruary 28, 2015
This place has some good dedicated people, the industry is a difficult one however, and in some cases the worst is brought out in facilities such as this.
Working at Meadowbrook Nursing Home was an opportunity to use my skills as a SRNA.
Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYJanuary 13, 2015
I enjoyed working at Meadowbrook Nursing Facility. I could use the skills I had been trained to use, along with learning new ones. I also came to realize how much could be learned and how much I enjoy working with seniors.While working there I gained knowledge of diseases that affect the elderly, and how to care for them. The importance of working as a team, is crucial in a skilled nursing facility, therefor, I developed close friendships and admiration for people I worked with.
Steady and Great Work Enviroment
Cook/Server/Food Prep (Former Employee) –  Wickenburg, AZOctober 14, 2014
It was one of my favorite jobs, The customers/the Employees that come to the restaurant are nice Generally nice and easy to get along with which is nice considering you see them almost every day. The work is typically easy most of the time the only time it get challenging is when the store gets busy, The manager is very understanding and worked with me to make a schedule that fit my needs.
Pros
friendly and great work enviroment
Cons
small town
good company
Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Brighton, MIOctober 4, 2014
good company worked there almost 14 years no issues under old boss . new boss bad environment bad news.
Pros
good people, good environment
Cons
new boss bad environment

Want to know more about Sundance?

Ask a question
Working at the Mall in Retail
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMJuly 11, 2014
A typical day at work for me was to arrive at 9:00 in the morning to open up shop, I usually organized and cleaned the store in the first few hours while waiting for customers to show, and happily introduce myself when they come around. I ask open ended questions to get to know the customer, as well as observing what they are wearing, what type of condition their clothes are in. My manager Carisa Ball is a really nice hard working and respectable woman, she was the greatest manager. Co-workers were also really nice, we always got along. The hardest part of the job was when someone needed a specific length of chain or something like that and we didn't have it in stock for them right there. The most enjoyable part of the job was getting paid to have fun at work because all my co-workers and bosses were really kind and respectable people.
Pros
experience in retail, making peoples day
Cons
no breaks, double shifts sometimes
Three companies within the corporation
Marketing/Business Consultant and Trainer (Current Employee) –  Bakersfield, CAMay 27, 2014
Three companies within the corporation, each with its own personal identity and location.
Pros
you can work individually or collectively.
Fun,exciting,and all around great place to work.
T.S.R (Former Employee) –  Wilkes Barre PAApril 18, 2014
Typical day at work was filled with staff contacting potential consumers of our company who were receiving a vacation for just coming to here about what we offered in vacation packages.
Pros
comision was great way to earn good money working part time hours.
Cons
only part time
Great Company, Sorry it closed
Sip-tracer (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXMarch 14, 2014
worked accounts to locate the customer in order to resolve the loan
enjoyable
Owner Manager (Former Employee) –  Flagstaff, AZJuly 25, 2013
Sundance became Silverwolf enterprises in 2004 when I discovered I had cancer and turned it over to my daughter
Pros
see silverwolf
Cons
see silverwolf
Great manager and patients.
Physical therapist Assistant (Former Employee) –  Baltimore MDJanuary 28, 2013
PRN- easy work day with great patients who want to improve and reach their goals.