Sunflower Bank

Sunflower Bank Employer Reviews

Great environment
CSR/Teller, First Ladies Coordinator (Former Employee), McPherson, KSDecember 31, 2013
Sunflower Bank is a great place to work. You really get to know the "regular" customers on a personal level and have a great team environment.
The ability to travel to other locations and meet the people that I spent hours on the phone with.
Recruiter (Former Employee), Salina, KSJuly 23, 2013
Pros: very flexible boss who was pleasant to work with
Cons: was not able to work out of wichita office once we relocated.
I was responsible for the recruitment process for 29 locations throughout the states of Colorado and Kansas. Maintained and updated online applicant system. My manager and myself helped to implement an internal applicant process. Tracked and prepared all turnover reports along with conducting exit interviews. I enjoyed this position because you were able to work with a diverse group of people throughout the two states. I was also able to travel between the bank branches in Salina to see how the individuals were doing after they were hired.
Balance place to work at while in college
Customer Service Representative/Teller (Former Employee), Manhattan, KSAugust 13, 2012
Pros: good environment, stable part time job
Cons: no very good pay
It was a very good experience where I obtain experience in the banking field and I was able to get train in different positions. I obtain the customer service award of the year. Since my service was excellent in the trasactions or services I provided to the customers.