Organization Description: You know them. You love them. Now join the team that brings them to the world. At Sunglass Hut, a member of the Luxottica Retail family, we combine the vision and talents of the best. With over 2,000 locations across the globe, we offer the latest branded products through some of the world's best-known retailers, including Sunglass Hut, Watch Station and Watch World. As a member of our team, you'll not only be part of an organization that is leading the world in fashion and service, but dynamic careers as well. Join us.
Ensures enthusiastically satisfied customers all of the time by providing legendary service to our customers when purchasing our products and visiting our store. Delivers superior sales results by assisting the customer in selecting products best suited to their lifestyle and products to care for their purchases. Understands and brings to life the Vision, Mission and Values.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Responsible for achieving individual sales plan.
· Drives sales to closure by enthusiastically asking questions and making appropriate product recommendations.
· Ensures store is stocked, displayed and secured according to plan. (Protecting company assets).
· Accurately operates the POS system and accounts for all transactions (cash, credit, returns).
· Provides professional customer service in areas such as describing benefits of various lenses and frames, replacing screws, adjusting frames, and quickly identifying other special customer needs.
· Open and/or close the store according to established guidelines.
· Displays a gracious, courteous and polite manner when interacting with all customers, service providers and associates. Providing exemplary customer service.
COMMUNICATIONS WITH OTHERS
· Internal -- Store managers and associates, CSC associates, field management team.
· External -- Mall Managers, customers, vendors, maintenance and service providers.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
· Strong selling skills
· Independent, self motivated worker
· Strong Communication and listening skills
· Interpersonal skills
· Strong negotiating and influencing skills
· Basic Math skills.
· Familiarity with cash register, computers, and calculators.
· High school diploma or equivalent experience
· 2 years of experience in retail or customer service preferred.
· On feet most of the day
Ready to see what a great career really looks like?