Sunnen Products Company

Sunnen Products Company Employee Reviews

Suggestion and/or opinions are not welcomed/Mentally stressful
Production (Current Employee), St.louis,MOMarch 23, 2013
Pros: 2 weeks paid vacation upon hire, paid christmas break
Cons: supervisors has a say to whether or not you're worthy of trainings or promotions
As a temp you are glad and eager to have a job at this company. But once you've been there for a couple of month you'll began to see how unhappy the people are. Due to the lack of training,favortism and being over looked because supervisors choose to hire their relatives over you. Employees are afraid to speak up because they fear retaliation from their supervisor and co-workers no one will speak up for you. You are cheated out of raises and or promotion because you are outspoken and choose to blow the whistle and expose them for who they really are. This company chooses to hire managers from outside instead of promoting from within. Many supervisors and cell leaders have no idea what my job entails. They give orders and constantly make changes based on one persons knowledge and not the groups. They say in order to be employed at Sunnen you must have manufacturing experience; I've witnessed this company hire several people straight out of high school without manufacturing experience at all simply because thay are related to someone and usually it's upper or middle management. Sunnen uses the good ole boy system. I my dept we're tried like children not adults. I have witnessed favortism,discrimination,harrassment and prejudice at the hands of one supervisor.
Want to be vested...work here!
Temp to hire employee (Current Employee), St. Louis, MOFebruary 20, 2013
Pros: relaxed environment, profit sharing, free on site medical dept
Cons: in a high traffic area
Unique culture, family owned, world class engineering. You know your coworkers on a personal level. Each department has their own way to work and play! Each role is visible, regardless of title. In addition to your salary, you get to share in the company's profits annually. You could easily decide to retire from Sunnen!
Fun Place to work for
Customer Service / Credit Dept (Former Employee), Maplewood, MOJanuary 7, 2013
Pros: group lunches monthly
Cons: alot of phone work
Met lots of new Friends. Worked 8am to 4pm. Nothing hard about this job. Learned alot about their Products and how the Manufacturing industry worked