Sunnova Energy Corporation provides an affordable financing solution for residential solar PV customers. Our mission is to offer a fast, quick, and secure finance solution to solar PV integrators so they can address the high upfront cost of solar faced by their customers. We work exclusively through our Partner Network of solar distribution companies and solar integrators. Sunnova is committed to making solar an affordable option for the masses and a staple of the 21st century energy solution.
The Marketing and Communications Manager will lead communication activities with internal and external clients to support organizational goals. The position will be instrumental in leading emerging incentive programs for Partners and tracking key performance indicators.
- Work with the SVP of Sales and Marketing to develop and execute communication strategies and programs within the Partner Network.
- Serve as primary contact with external PR and marketing agencies engaged by Sunnova.
- Partner with internal and external resources to develop and maintain promotional literature, manuals, presentations, and collateral.
- Manage Sunnova Partner Incentive Programs indexing Partner’s performance.
- Coordinate staffing requirements for trade shows or other corporate events.
- Conceptualize, implement and track sales promotions for the Sunnova network.
- Manage outbound messaging to potential partners.
- Track marketing and communications spend.
- Develop a strong working knowledge of Sunnova’s lease product and the solar industry.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors of Marketing or Business Administrations. Equivalent work experience may also be considered.
- 3+ years business-to-business marketing/communications experience.
- Self-motivated, with an interest in marketing and the renewable energy/solar industry.
- Adaptability and ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative start-up environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Analytical skills and interest in tracking performance of programs.
- Strong research and Internet skills
- Attention to detail and good organization skills.
- Familiarity with surveys and tracking/index scores a plus.
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com and Salesforce.com applications a plus.
- Competitive salary, bonus plan and generous benefits package
- 15 days (120 hours)Paid Time Off per year plus Holidays
- Cell phone allowance
- Paid Parking
Indeed - 11 months ago
Sunnova Energy Corporation provides an affordable financing solution for residential solar PV customers. Our mission is to offer a fast,...