Job Description ---
Sunny Days Early Childhood Developmental Services, Inc. is a nationwide provider of early intervention services (birth - 3). We provide a full range of services, including Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Speech Therapy and Psychological services.
We currently have exciting Per Diem opportunities available for Occupational Therapists in Pennsylvania:
- Lower Bucks County
- Philadelphia County
- Chester County
- Delaware County
As a leading nationwide provider of early intervention services, Sunny Days is committed to superior service. Our employees are provided with the on-going training and support that they need to continue to be leaders in the field of Occupational Therapy. We are looking for new motivated Sunny Days team members today.
Job Requirements ---
- A Current Pennsylvania Occupational Therapist License
- Professional Liability Insurance
- B.A. or B.S.
- Early Intervention Experience
- Pediatric Experience
- Home Based Service Delivery Experience
- Masters and/or Doctorate
- Generous Hourly Wage (Experienced Based) $62 - $75
- Flexible Schedules & Locations of Your Choice
- Free Training
- Great for Working Moms or those (Re)Entering the Workforce
- Professional & Immediate Support
Apply Online Today ---
*Sunny Days is a EOE/M/F/D/V/SO*
Keywords: OT, O.T., Occupational Therapist, Therapist, home care, healthcare, health care, home health, therapy, occupational therapy, therapy manager, outpatient, setting, therapeutic, Licensed Occupational Therapist, homecare, Autonomist practitioner, Evidence Based Care, AOTA, home, independent, technology, LOT, OTR, per diem, PT's, OT's, Physical Therapists, Therapy, Early Intervention.