Sunquest Information Systems

Sunquest Information Systems Employer Reviews

People oriented company.
Systems Analyst (Former Employee), Tucson, AZJuly 12, 2013
Pros: nice lunch room, good benefits and pay.
Cons: iso, fda audits as that created a lot of stress for most people.
Troubleshooting a software defect correction, finding the defect, working with Development Analysts to understand the Use Cases for the requirements being impacted, fixing the defect, unit testing, submitting work for peer review, make any modifications if required, submit for QC review and testing. Working in MUMPS, Cache, C, VC++, VB 6, VB.Net 2005 – more... and some utility programs like Crystal Reports. I learned a lot in 11+ years in programming, troubleshooting, Lab Information Systems. My management in my Engineering Services Department was great the entire time. My coworkers were the best team I have ever worked with - there was over a million lines of code and many applications that no one could master all of them, though I probably came closer than most because of all the applications I was asked to work on in all the languages I've listed above. Everyone knew that and were willing to chip in and help. The hardest part was the extensive troubleshooting but I learned a long time before from Physics to try to limit the number of variables to one if possible to see the effect of changing that one variable. Working with that team still brings nice thoughts to me and I wish everyone could work with a team that good. It's my second time to have worked with such a great team - the other was @ SAIC. – less
Challenging career pathing for those in support
Support Specialist (Current Employee), Tucson, AZApril 2, 2013
Pros: job security
Cons: low compensation and directionless leadership
A typical support workday consists of receiving inbound trouble tickets and researching/resolving issues report by clientele within proprietary software environments.
Long hours, limited advancement, no mentoring
Manager (Former Employee), Tucson, AZAugust 19, 2012
Pros: see above
Cons: see above
Staff were very dedicated to their job- most were extremely reliable, and truly cared about the clients.
Management set unrealistic goals, causing undue strain on employees to attempt to meet out of reach goals. During years when goals were met, director and above rec'd bonuses, while others were directly responsible for seeing goals met.
Tech Company with Poor HR and management. Revenue goals are very important.
Marketing (Former Employee), Tucson, AZMarch 5, 2012
Pros: cafe in the building
Cons: hr in the building
Sunquest has good benefits but poor compensation. The company is privately held, so the main focus is on impacting the bottom line. In the meantime, quality people are overlooked, while outspoken (if less-qualified) people are advanced. It's not a bad place to work, you're just constantly watching your back.
Great workplace .
Product Validation Engineer (Current Employee), Bangalore, KAMarch 7, 2014
Pros: great culture to work
Cons: low worklife and social life balance.
Occupied.
Testing Skills.
Good.
Co-operative.
None.
Challenges.
Productive and fun work place
Senior Software Engineer (Former Employee), Bangalore, KAJanuary 17, 2014
Got to learn MUMPS technology.
Very supportive co-workers

About Sunquest Information Systems

Sunquest Information Systems keeps lab work from getting lost in the paperwork shuffle.¬†Founded in 1979, the company provides – Read more