Sunrise Management Employee Reviews

great
Roving Community Manager (Former Employee) –  Mesa, AZJuly 16, 2017
Working for Sunrise was a great experience. I had job security and we were always provide to us to make our job easy and fun. Sunrise is a company that like to promote within always looking for the next star in the company to shine
Loved my job
Licensed Community Association Manager (Former Employee) –  Jupiter, FLOctober 21, 2016
I worked with many good people, including my homeowners. My boss, the owner, let me do my job without interference. Vacation time was ample and holidays and sick time were great. I loved doing my job with such great office staff.
Pros
Loved the people
Cons
Benefits not so good.
Had a Incredible 2 plus years here,until tragedy hit me and my family and they used me has their scapegoat
Maintenance supervisor (Former Employee) –  Vista, CANovember 19, 2015
Not a Company that stands for their staff during a hardship in their Life.This is the worst Company I have ever worked for , after giving them so much. Their Regional is the worst person I have ever worked for.
over worked and under paid
Leasing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVNovember 5, 2015
I worked for this company for almost 2 years. This company speaks of room for advancement and growth, but neither me or any co-workers I worked with, in the 2 years ,ever received a promotion and getting a raise, well that's like money growing on trees. When I did finally get a raise (well over my year mark) it was less than a dollar . I did receive one of their "Golden Raving Fan Awards" just to show that I did a great job for this company. I work numerous times alone in the office , on top of always being asked to work overtime, but none of this paid off in the long run.I feel, I invested my hard work in the wrong company.
Pros
paid holidays
Cons
low pay, no discounted rent for employees
Fantastic Experience
Resident Manager Assistant (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAOctober 22, 2015
Here at sunrise management i definitely learned a lot of clerical and genital skills. Skills that helped advance my office work.
Productive and exciting place to work
Leasing Manager (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAJuly 9, 2015
Corporate management very supportive of my talent and skill set within the property management field. They have a great corporate culture and value their employees.
Great Leaders See Your Potenial
Community Manager (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZNovember 29, 2014
Sunrise Management in the Phoenix market is always growing. The Regional Managers, Administrative support team and the family of other apartment managers are always willing to help. I learned so much and truly gained so much experience while working for Sunrise and am truly thankful for the professional and personal growth that resulted in working for this company!
A good place to work
Maintenance Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJuly 8, 2014
Atypical day starts with a meeting with my staff to go over what to accomplish. I have learned that there is no substitute for teamwork and individual responsibility. My manager is a wonderful lady who is very knowledgeable in her field. A very reasonable person. My maintenance staff and the office staff are some of the most hard working people I have ever had the privilage to work with. The hardest part of the job ishaving no vendors. Everything is in-house. I enjoy the work and the comradory of my maintenance staff.
Pros
The hours
Cons
No vendors, healthcare too expensive, not enough support from upper management
Client Focused
Lead Access Control Personnel Trainer (Former Employee) –  jupiter,floridaJune 6, 2014
detailed oriented company that focus on the well being and happiness of residence
enjoyable
Lead Access Control Personnel Trainer (Former Employee) –  Palm Beach Gardens, FLMay 5, 2014
the company is family oriented. Typical day was an 8 hour shift.
Best job and best staff
Property Manager (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAApril 13, 2014
700 unit senior property
Met with Maintenance supervisor to review work orders
Worked closely with assistant manager throughout the day.
Met with residents who had more difficult issues
Walked vacant units, property.
Met daily with Activity director.
Review staff calls. Finish all reports
Pros
Great residents
Cons
I should never have left
Sunrise is a growing company with lots of opportunities!
Human Resources Director (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAFebruary 5, 2014
Our team is truly made of some exceptional people. I loved working with the HR team and truly enjoy coming to work with them and for them every day.
Great Customer Service
Resident Manager (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CANovember 20, 2013
Sunrise Management has amazing managers who give great customer service. You can tell they work as a team!
Productive and fun
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Everett, WANovember 19, 2012
Open store, cash register, inventory, stocking, customer service, sales,closing store, night deposit
Pros
instant manager
Cons
store closing
Well Established Place to work
Community Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Oceanside, CAAugust 13, 2012
I have enjoyed my work here. Management is very supportive when you ask for help.
Pros
great hours, good pay, good benefits

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sunrise Management. Our community is ready to answer.

Sunrise Management Reviews by Location