Busy and productive working with the elderly
Line Cook (Former Employee) – Friendship Heights, MD – October 11, 2013
• Assisted the cook
• Set tables, bussed tables, washed dishes
• Provided a positive physical and social environment for our residents.
• Communicated effectively with residents, families, staff, vendors and the general public.
• Carried or lifted items weighing up to 50 pounds
• Stood up and moved about in the kitchen
• Handled food objects, products and utensils
• Bend, stoop and kneeled
• Prepared and cook orders for daily operations
• Advised supervisor of low inventory items; assisted in receiving items and taking inventory as required.
• Maintained a clean, neat and well-organized work area, including but not limited to reach-ins, walk-ins and counters.
• Assisted by performing ware washer or other kitchen duties as needed. Assisted with other duties as assigned.