SUNSHINE STATE Health Plan Employee Reviews

helping others is what we do
Concurrent Review Nurse Case Manager (Current Employee) –  OrlandoAugust 31, 2015
more training is needed, overall good pay and benefits, at times very stressful but helping others is wonderful and sshp does that
exhausting workplace
Case Manager - Long Term Care (Current Employee) –  City of Sunrise, FLNovember 26, 2014
unrealistic workloads and goals,
long work days
unappreciative management
feeling of not being allowed to switch departments
Pros
great benfits
Cons
heavy caseloads, inconsistent directives from managment, unattainable goals
Ok place to work. Good people just need some corrections in mid-management area
Receptionist/Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  City of Sunrise, FLFebruary 11, 2014
Good environment lot of good people to work with, just need some corrections in mid-management team. Otherwise good place to work.
Provider Network Manager
Provider Relations Specialist I (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLJuly 26, 2013
Provider network maintenance which include the following duties:

Education of physician administrators on Medicaid billing policies, Managed Care billing policy/corporate policy, practice management techniques to improve quality measurements for the practice.

Responsibilities further include the understanding provider pricing for the Central Florida region to be utilized in single case agreements and other network contracting efforts.
Pros
extensive knoweldge of managed care industry, independent working, excellent networking capabilities
Cons
dailly long traveling
Manager, Provider Data Management (Former Employee) –  City of Sunrise, FLJuly 15, 2013
Good company, wrong leadership. Centene transfers management from their corporate office rather than hiring from the market they service.
n/a
Provider Contract Data Management Coordinator (Current Employee) –  City of Sunrise, FLSeptember 6, 2012
Working for Sunshine State Healthplan was a good experience and I learned a lot as an employee there.
Convinience and fun
Provider Data Management Coordinator (Current Employee) –  City of Sunrise, FLJuly 1, 2012
I am very happy with my job, is a job that I feel good waiking up in the morning and going to work.
I work on my daily task as an usual day and I do get special projects to work as a priority when is needed, my co-workers are very pleasant to work with and my management team are always there for us when ever we need them.
Pros
i can work from home if i need to.
Cons
i do not have any cons for this company
Sunshine
Supervisor, Provider Data Management (Current Employee) –  Sunrise FloridaJune 12, 2012
Typical work day is stressfull, Managment does not put much thought into what the workers need to get duties done rather say just get duty completed.
Pros
growing buisness

Want to know more about SUNSHINE STATE Health Plan?

Ask a question