Sunshine Employee Reviews

Great Place to work with great co-workers and staff.
Food Server/maintenance worker (Former Employee), Saint Petersburg, FLJuly 23, 2015
Pros: Great people, great co-workers employee lunch discount.
Cons: Short on staff.
Interacted With elderly people on a daily basis. Cleaned rooms including dusting, vacuuming, sweeping and moving furniture. Wiped down furniture, walls and windows. ran equipment Including a leaf blower and pressure cooker. picked up trash . Other duties as directed.
Nice place with very nice people
HR Assistant to a Seven Manager Department (Former Employee), Maumee, OHApril 28, 2015
Pros: Warm, friendly, safe environment
I worked from 8 to 5 most days. Through my months there working as a Temp I learned how to multi task and work with in a HR department greeting and providing customer service. I enjoy learning so many new skills that managers usually preformed till their replacements were hired. There was not a part of the job that I considered hard.
Excellent Company
Executive Offices (Former Employee), New York, NYMarch 23, 2015
Pros: every aspect was a pro
Cons: can't think of any.
I have been fortunate for 20+ years to have the founder of The Sunshine Group as my mentor and my friend. Few people get the rare opportunity to work with someone on a day-to-day basis that helped shape how real estate is marketed and sold.
Enjoyed working environment and made great friends with coworkers
Janitorial Worker (Former Employee), Ardmore, OKJuly 23, 2014
Pros: mopping, vacuuming, sweeping and dusting.
Cons: i didn't like running the floor waxing machine.
Enjoyed working environment and made great friends with coworkers.
job was decent if you did not have a family life at home
Direct Care Professional (Former Employee), Maumee, OHJuly 20, 2014
Pros: raises and benefits were good, and you developed great professional relationship with the individuals
Cons: high turn-over for employment
many hours available but mandating got ridiculous. I developed greet professional relationships with both clients and employees. just feel their employment turn over was very high. decent pay rates and benefits available for you and your love ones a typical job for someone with out a home family or spouse high amount of hours and mandating
Dedicated scheduler assuring sufficient staffing is provided for all areas within the company.
Scheduler (Current Employee), Maumee, OHJuly 3, 2014
Within my department you need to assure the schedule is accurate. You must be able to work in a fast paced area, with the ability to multi-task, deal with inbound and out bound calls. Develop relationships with staff and upper management and develop an ability to not over react and prioritize needs and wants. You have to have the ability to think fast and have the ability to manipulate staffing to assure every area is sufficiently covered. You need to have the ability to make sure staff feel appreciated and that they are a value and cornerstone to the company. You must also have typing and computer skills.
Also a great company
Warehouse Supervisor (Former Employee), Santa Fe Springs, CAFebruary 22, 2014
Pros: great company to work
Order packaging material (paper, poly, cartons) from storage as needed.
Visually inspect boxes, cartons and other packaged materials for printing defects.
Load packaging material onto machines in a timely manner to ensure no line stoppages.
Observe operation of equipment and perform necessary adjustments to ensure product specifications are met.
Perform net weight control checks and make equipment adjustments as needed.
Communicate any changes in product flow, equipment malfunctions, shortages or deviations from specifications to Production Supervisor, maintenance or other operators verbally and/or in writing.
Inspect packaging, coding and seals to verify conformance to specifications and performs necessary adjustments to ensure compliance.
Ensure the proper packaging materials are used for each product being produced.
Work with wrapper operations; watching for jams and effectively threading wrap to prevent cost downtime due to handler error.
Maintain a clean, sanitary and safe work area.
Maintain a clean, sanitary and safe work area. Responsible for food safety, pre-requisite programs and food quality related to designated area.
Report any food safety and food quality related issues to management immediately.
great co-workers
Pre-Drywall prep crew (Former Employee), Orlando, FLNovember 20, 2013
Pros: great co-workers
Cons: winters
get to a job and set everything up. Finished the job load up the truck and on to the next. Great managers, loved the job. didn't like the winter months too much.
like my job and people i work with, but is a dead end, no chance to advance.
Cashier/Sales Associate (Current Employee), Middleburg, FLJune 10, 2013
Pros: working with people
Cons: no advancement or raises
I start with opening paper work and daily close. I text info to BP rep. then I wait on customers as they come in and I clean what ever needs to be cleaned. I talk with my customers and joke around with them to keep them coming back. don't see much of management as I am off before they come in. if they I something extra they want me to do they leave me a note or have the person I am relieving tell me. I get along with all my coworkers, but I don't have to work very much with them, work mostly alone. I thing that is the best part of my job is working alone, if something is done wrong then I no I am to blame and if it goes right then that is all me to.
A DAY AT SUNSHINE
Cleaner (Current Employee), Charlotte, NCOctober 15, 2012
Very unprofessional alot of drama third shift and very stressful best part of the day is leaving no benefits what so ever
good place not flexiable
Direct Support Staff (Current Employee), Carthage, MOAugust 30, 2012
Pros: help people
Cons: non flexiable
the job was not flexiable with my school schedule but it's a good job
fun place to work
direct care aid (Former Employee), Maumee, OHAugust 8, 2012
Pros: paid lunch personal time vaction
Cons: had to put vaction in 30 days ahead of time
Bath meal planing shopping cooking meal pass med laundry helping clients make there lunch
I love helping children
Childcare Provider (Former Employee), Pittsburgh, PAJune 8, 2012
Pros: seeing children smile and beening happy
Cons: not enough hours
Working with children is my passion.I love doing this job. Plus I`m a parent so it helps me grow.
Great learning experience
Supervisor (Former Employee), Fort Lauderdale, FLMay 22, 2012
Pros: monday - friday
Cons: part time
I was the supervisor in one of the buildings in the Office Depot headquarters. Typical night was making sure the job site was done and if an employee was not present I would have to take over that duty, also I had buff floors and using the carpet extractor to take out any stains or spots.
Enjoyed working at Sunshine they were friendly and fun to get along with.
Cashier (Former Employee), Windom, MNApril 26, 2012
I counted my cash drawer, filled the station I was assignment to with needed supplies. Management was easily to worked with if I needed a day off I usually got the day off or if an emergency came up they understood the situation. Co-workers I got along with. The hardest part of the job, calling other cashiers and they do not came up to help when you are busy with people standing in lines waiting to go home with they groceries. Most enjoyable was the Christmas parties at other store location.